Epilogue: One Year Later

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so Louis, you, your mum, and your sisters can get in the limo. I have to drive ahead of you make sure everything is going okay there," she shouts to us as she makes her way to her car. She disappears into the driver's seat and the car roars to life. In almost the same moment the car pulls out of the driveway and speeds down the road. 

I join my family in the limo buckle myself in. My mum tells the driver to go ahead and he follows the same way Eleanor went, but slower. 

The drive is short since the park we are having the ceremony in is only a few miles from the house. We chose it because it reminded us of our park back home. The moment we stumbled across it on a walk with Darcy we were in love with it. I remember looking into his eyes and knowing he was thinking the same thing. A week later we got a call from the park owner and they were more than happy to let us have it for the day.

When we pull up to the park the driver stops and comes around to open the door. My sisters get out and my mum and I follow them. As soon as we get we here screams from in the distance. 

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" Eleanor's voice echoes through the trees. "Take one more step towards that limo and it will be the last step you take!"

"But I just wanna see himmmm," Harry shouts out her, sounding a bit childish and whiny. "I haven't seen him in soooooo long! I think I will die if I have to wait any longer."

"It has been less than twelve hours. You can wait fifteen more minutes. Now get your butt to that altar. He will be there in a minute." We hear Harry sigh loudly and assume he gave up. Soon Eleanor walks out of the woods through the marked path. 

"Sorry about that. You guys ready to have a wedding?" I turn to my mother who sniffles a little bit and nods her head. She and my sisters walk past Eleanor and disappear into the woods. 

All of a sudden a huge pit opens in my stomach. I feel like I am going to throw up and I get super shaky and sweaty. "El..." I say my nervousness obvious in my voice. 

She rushes to my side and wraps her arm around me. "It'll be okay, Lou. You just have a case of the cold feet. Just remember that you love him, and he loves you, and everything is going to be okay."

I nod my head and flash a small, non-assuring grin at her. She rubs my back and then let’s go. I wobble for a little bit trying to find my balance, but steady myself. 

"I have to go on ahead and get everyone in place. When you hear the music start, you can begin walking. Stay in the woods until everyone is in place, okay?" I nod my head slightly and take my place at the beginning of the path. Eleanor hugs me one last time and rushes down through the woods.

A few minutes after she leaves the music starts. My body shakes again and a double over. With my head in between my knees I try and calm down. 

"It's okay, Louis. Everything is okay. You love him. He loves you. You can do this." I say to myself out loud. I slowly rise again and walk down the path. As I near the edge of the forest I see the ceremony. A few hundred people are sat on either side of the aisle. They are sitting in white chairs with lilac satin ribbons tied to them. The altar is a tall white archway with plenty of real lilacs wounded through the trellises. 

My heart melts as Darcy walks down the aisle, throwing flower petals occasionally. We originally weren't going to have a flower girl, but Darcy begged and I couldn't say no. She reaches the end and throws the remaining in the air, spinning around in it. Everyone laughs as they watch her and my heart grows warm. If there is one person I love more than Harry, it is definitely her. 

I turn my attention from my little girl to everyone else. Liam and Zayn are standing on the right side as Harry's best men. Niall and Eleanor are on the opposite side. They all stare at me, their faces glowing. The rest of the crowd stands and turns to look at me. I look between everyone and smile. Then my eyes turn to the person I have been waiting for.