Apology

Lily wandered the halls, following her nose to find her mates scent. They were entertwined deliciously. She stopped at a door that read Alpha Eric Connors. She knocked timidly on the door.

"Come in !" A gruff voice called. She opened the door. She blushed when she saw Alex perched on Eric's lap, lips swollen and hair deliciously tousled. His golden eyes brightened when he saw her. Eric's green eyes softened.

"Hello princess, do you need something?" He questioned, concern etched across his face.
She looked at her toes, guilt in her very pose. She recalled the way she acted towards Alex.
She sniffled, wiping at her eyes.

"I-i'm sorry Lexi." she murmured. She hadn't meant to hurt his feelings. She was only upset that she couldn't enjoy her saturday with reading.

"About what babydoll?" He asked.
She looked up quickly at his confused eyes. Eric watched silently.

"I didn't mean to hurt you feelings." she murmured.

"Oh sweetheart. You didn't hurt my feelings. "
She gasped when he suddenly pulled her into a hug. She slowly wrapped her arms around him.

She looked at Eric who watched with a small smile on his face. She decided she would call him Ricky. It suited him. Her Ricky and Lexi. She giggled.

"What's so funny Princess?" Eric questioned.
She blushed, shaking her head.

"Come here babygirl." Eric crooked a finger. She walked to him. He pulled her onto his lap, enjoying the way she fit perfectly in his arms.

He bent down, then kissed her slowly, taking his time to taste every crevice of her sweet mouth. She whimpered, her body burning hot.

She moaned when Alex sucked her neck, lapping at the spot he would make his mark.

She gasped,when Erics big hand snaked its way up her shirt. She arched her back when he cupped her breast.

"We need to stop! I-i'm not ready!" she gasped out. Eric and Alex fought to restrain their desire.

"I'm sorry. " she whimpered taking their silence as anger.
Tears poured down her face.

"No princess, we aren't angry." Eric murmured, wiping her tears away. He cupped her face. Kissing her lips softly.

"No more tears babydoll." Alex whispered kissing her forehead.

"What time is it?" Lily whispered suddenly.

"Umm 12 p.m" Eric answered looking at his wristwatch.
She jumped up, quickly climbing off his lap.

"Oh no!!! Oh noo!" she ran out of the room and down to the kitchen.

"Hi Lily!!!!" 12 overzealous children screamed. But they suddenly got very quiet as they looked behind her. She turned to see why and noticed her mates were standing there.

She looked at the pups sternly.

"Have you lost your manners pup?" Her voice soft, but stern.
Eric and Alex's eyes widened at how strong their sweet girl was.

"Hello Alphas!" they said in unison. She turned and smiled with pride at her mates.

"Hello pups'' They greeted with a smile. The pups blushed shyly.

One small girl, Rose, walked up to the Alphas. Her ginger hair in two pigtails. She looked up to them with curious blue eyes, tugging lightly on Eric's jeans.

"Are you helpin' Lily bake cinna rolls with us alphy?" She questioned adorably.

Eric looked down with furrowed brows. Looking at Lily a question in his eyes. She looked down at her fingers.
Eric glanced at the little girl.
"Of course little one." There was a striking resemblance between the little girl and Lily. Rose giggled, skipping back to the group.

"Alright everyone partner up and wash your hands!" Lily ordered.