Chapter 1

I knew he was staring at me. I didn't blame him; I wasn't exactly a 10, but I wasn't horrid either. I had long, straight black hair, which fell across my face and over my vivid violet eyes. My corset matched my eyes, with black lace accenting the purple fabric. It pushed my breasts up perfectly. I was wearing a black mini-skirt which barely covered my ass, and I was wearing black thigh-highs and garters. The tray I held had several drinks on it, and I expertly weaved my way between tables and clashing bodies.
The club smelled of sex and alcohol; people were coupling on the furniture scattered across the floor while others watched. The music was loud and most of the crowd was either drunk or getting there. Men stared at me, objectified me, but I didn't mind. I liked all the attention. That one man in the corner, though, his bright green eyes had been glued to me all night. Watching me.
"You're dressed provocatively and you're a pretty girl. You're the one working half naked in this type of club. You're bound to have fans," a server said to me. It was Jo, a coworker I had developed a strong bond with in my short time working here. She had noticed my slight discomfort with the man in the corner staring at me. I laughed.
"You're wearing less than I am, Jo!" I teased. She giggled.
"Get to work," she said. "Your show's on in ten."
I set my tray down on the bar and walked backstage, waiting for my time to perform. I wondered if that man would still have his eyes glued to me, or if my sudden disappearance would have put him off. I guess I'd find out shortly.
My name was announced; I was by far the favorite of most of the patrons. I strutted out on stage, putting myself on display for the entertainment of perverse men and women. I spun my body around the pole in the center of the stage, writhing my body around it. I always put on a good display, giving the patrons their money's worth. But I noticed that man was still watching me.
At the end of my performance, I went backstage to freshen up. I was sweating; dancing like that is hard work. As I walked toward the bathroom, I was knocked off my feet and into the wall. A large hand covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. I felt cold steel on my throat. All I could see were emerald green eyes staring at me.
"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth," he whispered, his voice filled with lust. "I don't want to hurt a hair on your beautiful head, so don't make a sound."
I should be terrified, but for some reason, I wasn't. I felt wetness pooling between my legs. I nodded in response to his threat.
He removed his hand from my mouth and used it to hold my hands over my head. He dropped the knife in his other hand and placed it on my hip, pulling me into his body. He pressed his lips to my neck, gently scraping my skin with his teeth. I moaned.
"Hmmm. Someone's enjoying herself," he chuckled. His hand came off of my hip and slid underneath my skirt, sliding across my wet slit. My head rolled back and I thrusted my hips forward, wanting more. He removed his hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair, throwing me to the floor.
      "Did I give you permission to move?" he growled. I shook my head.
      He pounced on me, putting his hand around my throat. "I am Sir, and you will address me as such, you worthless slut. Did I give you permission to move?"
      "No, Sir," I whimpered. He grinned. He had a beautiful smile.
      "Good girl," he said softly. He removed his hand from my neck and pulled me up by my hair. "What time does your shift end?"
      "Midnight, Sir," I mumbled. He released my hair and stroked my head, his other hand cupping my breasts.
      "You will meet me out back once your shift ends. I would threaten you, but I know you want it. You'll be there," he smiled devilishly.
      "Yes Sir."

      I walked out into the main room of the club where I served. Jo grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.
      "Where were you?" she asked me worriedly. "You didn't come out for a while after the show. And I noticed your 'fan' was gone. I thought something had happened to you."
      "I'm fine," I breathed shakily. I considered telling her what had happened, but he was right. I did want to go with him. I needed to be dominated. "I'm gonna go back to work," I told her reassuringly. She nodded.
      "Be careful, Ashley," she said.