So Andy thought it would be fun to come to the park and start some shit so she stole a fat man ice cream and he had two of them. When he first started running towards her it was funny but it wasn't so funny when she handed me the ice cream.

I looked behind me and the fat guy was close to my ass so I ran towards the other set of swings. I looked back and saw him turn around and run towards Andy. I took this time to take a breath break and lick the ice cream. Andy was struggling against the fat mans grip and I took this as my cue to go be captain save-a-hoe I ran over to the fat man and heard Andy cursing him.

"Yo fat ass don't need no more sweets. The fuck you want this for?" She yelled trying to get out the death grip. I lifted my foot up and kicked the man in the balls he let out a grunt and fell to the ground letting go of Andy in the process. "Took you long enough." She said and then made eye contact with my ice cream. "Yo fat ass! Eating ice cream and shit when a fat dude trying to eat me." She said waving her hands in the air. The look on her face was priceless and I erupted in laughter. My laughing quickly came to a stop when she took my ice cream and threw it on the fat man face, I don't know why but I kicked him in the stomach and then glared at Andy. That bitch! She ruined my ice cream.

"You bitch!" I said and dived towards her tackling her to the ground. She was laughing until I took her ice cream and put it down her shirt. The look in her eye was deadly so I jumped up and started to run.

"I'll kill you when I get you!" She screamed. I looked back at her which was a bad idea because I ran into a stroller and the handle hit my stomach, the stroller fell to the side and a baby came tumbling out. A angry lady with short dirty blonde hair glared at me.

"You should of strapped the baby in." I snapped at her. She stormed towards me but I noticed Andy still running so I pushed the lady and ran as she fell on top of the baby. Oops! I let out a giggle and continued to run. I ran over the other side of the park and hid under the little bridge thing. My phone buzzed in my pocket and thinking I had lost Andy I took out my phone and smiled at the text.

[Love you babe - My Boy] I started to blush at the simple text. Awh, he was thinking about me. My ran my fingers over the letters and started to type a reply with someone grabbed my ankle and dragged me from under the bridge. I let out a scream and started kicking at the mystery person. I looked back to see Andy holding tight on her stomach laughing. That dumb bitch almost gave me heart attack. I got up and brushed the dirt off of my knees and glared at her. I don't think I've glared this much in years it was actually starting to hurt my face.

"We have to go to the mall because I saw this outfit I want you to wear for your birthday party." She said grabbing my arm and leading me to my car.

"Were banned from the mall." I stated [Love You Backk ! - His Girl] I finally typed a message back to Zane but I had to do it secretly because I'm not allowed to use my phone when I'm with Andy, it's like a unspoken rule.

"Then were sneaking in." she said with a sly grin.

I looked at how ridiculous Andy looked and tried to hold back laughter but I'm damn sure I didn't look any better. She was wearing baggy black pants and a large red shirt with a hat to cover up her hair. I was wearing too big basket ball shorts with a big orange shirt and a hat to cover my hair. Yes, this was our disguise to sneak into the mall.

We walked straight to Aeropostle and she went to the back rack where she had hid the clothes. She picked it out and it was really cute. It was high waist pink shorts with a white hello kitty low cut shirt that hung off my shoulder. She walked to the cash register and paid for the clothes and then whispered something in the guys ear and he pulled out a box, he bagged the stuff up and we were on our way out the store. I wonder what's in the box! the curiosity is going to kill me! My thoughts dissolved as soon as I saw a 2 year old with a lollipop in one hand in chocolate in the other. I want!

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें