The one where you met them the first time.

Coachella. Live music, meeting new people and getting drunk. Thats basically what you and you're friends have been doing since you got here, technically you (or you're friends) didn't have the age in to drink but no one seemed to be caring here.
It was just you, your best friend axel, his friend Dave and your friend Jamie and somehow you've managed to make your parents believe you were at Jamie's parents Lake house over summer AND gotten away with it. Jamie's parents didn't really care, they knew you weren't in the old lake house and they just went along with it. Instead you were staying at a small, cute motel in down town California. And since you four lived in Utah you got a road trip with your friends as well. So day two of Coachella and you and Jamie was going to get some drinks before Hozier took the stage, he was one of you're favorites.

- hey blue come on! We are going to miss him, hurry up!! Jamie screamed, she was trying to hurry you up while buying the drinks with a fake id i mean how fast does she think i can do this??
- Jamie darling im almost there just wait okay? You screamed back over the loud music.

You both hurried back with four beers in your hands, found you're friends and sat waiting. A few feet away from you you saw a really cute blonde guy dancing weird
while his friend was filming him. What a dork you thought for your self, giggling quietly.

-Take me to church!, you sang along loudly and danced closely with Jamie. Someone grabbed you from behind and started dancing with you, you spun around ready to tell that creep off but met the face of that one youtuber thats really cute but you cant quite remember his name.. Awkward you whispered quietly to your self.
You slung your arms around his neck and danced along.
A few hours later him, all his friends caspar, some oli guy and some chicks you didnt ever care to try remember they names were sat around you and youre friends on youre way too small picnic mat just talking, drinking, chilling. The guy you danced with (Joe, remember that blue)
Was way cuter irl and way funnier than you thought he would be. The chicks dropped off one by one and the night was coming to its end when Caspar asked if you wanted to come with them home and continue the party at their place.