chapter 2

*Diamond*

*The next day*

Today I wake up feeling extremely happy, maybe it was because i made over $10,000 last night or maybe it was because im going to get my new tattoo today...I was never one to go randomly and just get shit on my body like stupid ppl thats how they whine-up getting shit they regret..i mean i have nothing against that but hey thats just not me you know

I jump outta bed and to go take a shower and start to get ready...*30mins later* ahh fresh out the shower hair washed and all that..i walk to my bedroom to pick out something to wear 'Hmm maybe a cute tank top and shorts' i say as i pick up a pair of black booty shorts and a see-thru H&M top...as i get ready i blast me some Chris Brown music 'I Just Wanna See You Strip' i sing as i start laughing... One hour after all my preperations its time to head out grabbing my iphone and keys i walk out the door..

I make it to the tattoo place..*walks in* "Diamond baby" the girl from behind the desk says 'Heyyyyy Jessica' i squeak out as i go to hug her and kiss her on the cheek..I've known Jessica for about 2yrs now ever since she started working here ...she was real pretty with her bottle glass body, long red hair and cute little tan and of course tattoos galor "Your right on time for your appointment" she said as she typed on the computer..'Oh good cause i know im gonna be here a while' i say with a fake deep sigh...we laugh..until our laughing is cut off

*clears throat* Jessica and I turn around to see some chick standing there with a attitude..''I'm tryna get my tattoo and ya over her chatting it up' Oh no this little ratchat hoe did !! "Well you gotta wait" Jessica says while looking from her to me..'This bitch has been talking to you for a while like damn you got other costumers tsk tsk you gotta do better mama' the girl says rolling her eyes "Idk who you calling a bitch but you must got me fucked up boo" i snapped at this hoe ..like its one thing to have mouth but you yapping and you ugly i cantttt...messed up ass weave and your fake coach shoes babygirl please..'I'm calling you a bit..' i aint even let her finish because i went swinging at that hoe..

"AYEEEE AYEEE STOP IT GET OFF OF HER" was all i heard before i was being picked up and carried into the back.."GET TF OFF ME DAMN" i snapped as i realized it was Chris (the owner of the shop) lemme tell you ..Chris is sexy oh my, standing about 6'3 brownskin with those nice abs and 6pack sheshh not to mention his tattoos..but he gets alot of girls and i wouldnt wanna be fighting these hoes for him i dont fight for no man.."Diamond what i told you about that drama in my shop" he said snapping me back to reality..'Chris you can't blame me for fighting her she came at me sideways' i said coming to my defense *sighs* 'look at your face you got a little cut' he said looking me in the eyes with his sexy hazel eyes before walking getting his first aid kit..."Is my tattoo ready" i quickly try changing the subject ..im not the most affectionate you feel me..'Yes love its ready' he says handing me a ice pack ''Ima go get the sketch right now'' he walks out *5minutes later he comes back* "You ready for this ?" He says with his cute little smirk "Chris stop playing with me" i say laughing as i push him ...*he takes it out* "Alright now get on the table and lay down" he says putting on his gloves and getting the machines ready..i nod my head rising my shirt and taking off my shorts..*7hours later* the pain was horriable my leg was in so tender and mylower back was sore like hell.."Ok...and we are just about done" Xhris said cleaning off the extra ink..*i get up and go to the mirror* Oh my gosh it was beautiful ...the way the colors came together and the butterflies "Its beautiful Chris i love it" i say with the biggest grin as i jumped to hug him .."You really like it ?" He laughed im glad u do ...

After putting my clothes back on and stuff Chris walks back it and hes just smiling at me leaned against the wall..'What ?' I smile at him asking what he wanted "Your beautiful thats all" he said looking at me in a seductive way.."Oh Gosh Chris i gotta go" i laughed him off tryna walk out before he stopped me putting his hands around my waist..''Why you acting like that ? Huh ?'' He said pulling my chin up so i could look up at him..."Acting like what ? Boy please i gotta go" i said pushing him off before he grabbed me closer and tighter "you know how i feel about you Diamond" he said licking those big pink lips of his oh my i had to get outta there..."How do you feel about me Chris ?" I looked at him before looking away not giving him a chance to look me in the eyes.."I really like you Diamond" he said still holding me "Chris i.." before giving me a chance to finish i felt his lips pressing against mine..God it was so passionate like I swear i felt sparks..

*Breaking the kiss* "I..I..I gotta go Chris" i said pushing him out my way rushing out the door..DIAMOND !!! DIAMOND !!! i heard Chris yelling but i didnt bother looking back i rushed out the door..."Hey girl where u going" Jessica said but i didnt even bother answering ..Ughhh WHAT DID I JUST DO i screamed as i drove off 'I gotta call Tiffany' i said blasting some Kenndrick Lamar

*Authors Note*

Okay you guys !!! I hope you like chapter 2 and if you have any ideas please tell me