The haunted house down the hill

As I just finished saying "you gotta be kidding." I heard the same little girls voice agin. "Come play with me." I looked over at the doll and she was still just sitting there. Than I herd it agin "come play with me." Than I started to get scared because I just realized that before I came in the doll in the window had black holes for her eyes and a white blouse , and this doll was the same one that was in the window. At least I think anyways.

I got scared and I know that they said no contact with the out side world but I was so scared so I picked up my phone to call my mom but my battery was dead. "That's weird I left with a full battery ." So I tried to plug my phone in than I tried to call agin. "No contact with the out side world remember or there will be consequences."As I looked over the dolls mouth was moving so Lilly was the one talking. Than her head slowly turned and she started to stair at me. "Come play with me ." She said "let's play hide and seek I'll count you hide.""Ahhhhhh." I screamed and than I ran up stairs into the bathroom and locked the door . "So you want to play that way I'm coming to get you." Than all I could hear was the doll banging on the door (bang bang bang) . Than something was pushing up the floor boards in the bathroom. So I jumped on the bathroom counter and than another doll popped out of the floor board and said." Are you it yet we're coming for you ."