Give Your Heart a Break

Comenzar desde el principio

The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love

After I finished recording the song, I got Zack's comments on it.

"That was good," he said. "But kind of a more mature song for you."

"Are you saying I'm not mature?" I asked.

"No, you are. It's just, maybe a little too much of a song for you to be singing now. But it's good."

"Well, I'm not going to put it on my first album. I have a lot of other songs from the past couple years. But I might put it on my second."

"Oh, you're so positive that you're going to have a second album when the first one hasn't even been made?"

"Yet. And yes. I'm going to have to get some backup singers and I'm hoping that Selena, Jessica, and Demi will be those singers for me since they're my friends and I won't have to audition anyone."

"I'm sure they will. But do you know if they have good voices?"

"Good enough to be backup singers."

Zack laughed. "Ok. Will you need my help for anything?"

"Well, I will need you to play the guitar and drums sometimes if you can do that," I replied.

"Hey, anything for my twin sister."

"Yes, well, I will be playing some instruments myself, but I'm going to need more of a band. Do you think Jason, Michael, and Mark can play instruments, preferably, the guitar?"

"I think so. Yeah."

"Good. Having my friends and my twin brother be my band mates is a good thing, right?"

"I think so. But don't worry, Sarah. You'll do great."

"Thanks, Zack." I gave him a hug. "Now get out so I can work on more of my music."

He smiled. "Fine."

He left the room and I got back to work.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Another month passed and, by now, I had recorded my first official album. Twenty songs. The title was "This is Me", and the cover art was me wearing a beautiful dress and looking absolutely confident. There was also a pamphlet in it that has the lyrics to all of the songs. (My mom wanted that in it because she likes it when albums have those in them and so do I.)

It's supposed to be released in about a month. I've already heard the main title "This is Me" be played on the radio and got some nice feedback on it.

We celebrated with family and friends.

I wasn't really use to being the only center of attention. Usually, I share it with Zack for our birthday and a few other things, but it was nice. Though, I'll admit, a little nerve-racking, but I'll get used to it eventually.

I even got some attention at school. Mostly from boys (no surprise). Even some of the girls, except Wendy. She's been a bitch about it, saying I didn't deserve it, but I just ignore her.

With my powers, I'm still able to attend school, kind of like Mom being the Protector of America. My friends, twin brother, and I were all eating lunch together in the cafeteria, chatting about random things, as usual.

"Uh, I'll be right back," Zack said. "I think I left my phone in my locker."

"Umm, ok," I said. "Since when do you leave your phone in your locker?"

He shrugged. "I thought I had it with me, but I think I may have put it in there just to set it down and then I forgot it."

"Well, ok."

He stood up from his seat and walked off.

A little while later, the school bell rang and everybody went to their next class. But Zack never returned. Selena and I waited a few minutes for him. Then we went to our next class, thinking that he went there, but he wasn't, and he never showed up.

I was starting to get really worried.

"Something's wrong," Selena said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

We ran to Zack's locker since that's where he said he was going.

When we got there, we found his backpack lying on the ground.

I picked it up. "Something definitely happened to him."

"Yeah, but what?" Selena asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know. But whatever did happen to him it can't be anywhere near good."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So, what do you guys think happened to Zack? You probably won't like it.

Anyway, quiz time! You probably already know what it is.

What was the name of the song that Sarah sang, and who sings it?

Please review. And please check out my wiki for this story at WhenWorldsCollide.wikia.com.