Spawn of Satan Herself

The four of us had just finished cleaning out the pigs, when a black, shiny Mercedes pulled up. This couldn't be good, in any way possible. A tall blonde woman stepped out of the car, and to my satisfaction, stepped in dog crap. And the cherry on top? She was wearing cream stilletoes! This lady was Shannon's ex. Yay.

"Shannon honey! How are you?" She squealed. I winced and actually face palmed.

"I'm not honey anymore, Lucy," he ground out. Time for a little back story folks. Shannon and Lucy were together for about eight months. How he managed that, I have no idea. But, after he saw how much of a bitch she was to me, the relationship ended.

"Aw, c'mon baby you want me back don't you?" Shannon frankly looked disgusted. I pretended to gag behind her back.

"No I don't. Really." He said with a steely tone.

"Oh you will! Once you've finished with this little slut!" She shouted pointing at me. Oh no she di'int!

SHANNON P.O.V

Jaz tensed. I looked over at Jared and Tomo and they looked worried to.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" She asked, her nostrils flaring. Lucy didn't know when to stop. "I said once he's finished with you, you little slut, he'll come running back to me!"

The next thing we knew, Jaz had Lucy in a viscous headlock. Jared looked like he wanted to intervene, but I shook my head in warning. We all knew Jaz was protective over us, me especially. She was also undeniably strong. Being a sprinter, she had the muscles.

"If I let you go," Jaz said, "you better not come back. We don't want you here. You're a jealous arse, and not to mention a golddigger!"

"Let me go you bitch!"

"Oh no. Not until you promise not to come back! I can snap your neck you know. But I wouldn't do that, I actually have a sense of morality," she growled. I slowly stepped forward and put my hand on her shaking shoulder. She gradually stopped quivering.

"Jaz, let go," I said like I was talking to a small, scared child. It took her a few seconds but she released Lucy and she fell to the muddy ground, spluttering and rubbing her red neck. Tomo went over to her and pulled her up.

"Lucy, I think you should get out of here. And don't come back into our lives, for the good of all of us," he told he calmly. She nodded and shakily walked back to her car and drove off. I pulled Jaz into a bear hug, and guided her over to her excuse for a car. She got in the back and stared out of the window for the rest of the drive home.

----

JAZ P.O.V

I couldn't really process what I'd done. I used to suffer from aggression issues, but I thought they'd long gone. I knew I was protective, but I didn't realise how much. The guys must hate me now.

"Here, take one of these Munchbunch," Jared said pressing a blue pill into my hand. I just stared at it for a while. I hadn't had to take one of these for ages. They were for after one of my outbursts, if I had one, to calm me down. I swallowed it and looked up at Jared. He smiled, and I returned it.

"I'm gonna go sleep," I murmured and walked off towards Shannon's room. There were only three bedrooms in this apartment. Shannon had the biggest by far, so we split it with a thick curtain. He snored but I didn't mind. I changed into some pyjamas and got under my duvet. I needed to sleep because I had training tomorrow and I couldn't be tired for that.

----

I woke the next morning to hear Shannon on the phone.

"Can you tell the girls to really go easy on her today," he was saying. There was a pause. "I know you have the worlds coming up," he lowered his voice a little,"but she had an, er, episode yesterday and I want to make sure she and the team will be okay."

I sighed and lay back against my pillows. The world athletics championships were coming up, and we couldn't afford to lose any of our relay team. I sighed again, and rolled out of bed and onto the floor.

Today was going to be a long day.

A/N: Comment, vote!! Please I'm begging you!

Kay that sounds pathetic but on the off chance that someone is reading this, and by some miracle enjoying it then, show some love!!

Peace out, luv ya!

Roz xx