Chapter 1

Emma's POV
I was walking to school and I saw my friends. Their names are Jayda, Rebecca, Elayna, and Eden. "Hey guys! Sup?" I said."Emma!!!" They all said at the same time. (Emma is my name). " We all hugged each other and pounded our fist together. "We were just looking for you!" Elayna said.
                                                                                          "Yeah we have to turn in that book report we had yesterday remember?" said Rebecca. I was really really tired last night so I didn't get to do it. I went to sleep at like 7:00! "Omg!! I totally forgot!!!" I said in panic. "Don't worry Emma, this happens to us all the time." said Jayda. "Remember that Math assignment we had? Well, I forgot to do that and I just told Ms.Mint and she said OK just next time remember to do the work OK?." "Yeah But this is not Ms.Mint this is Ms. Rella" I said. "When you don't have a work, she won't give you another chance." "Don't worry Emma see what happens." Eden said. "You've turn in every single work we had this year". "You know what guys? I think your right." I said. "Maybe she will give me another chance next time." The school bell rang. We rushed up the stairs and into our classroom. Our first class was science. Our science teacher was Ms. Loren. After that was Social studies. Our social Studies teacher was Ms. Cam. Next was Math which was Ms. Mint who was our math teacher and the very last one was reading\language arts and our teacher was Ms. Rella. She called everyone by name to come to her desk and hand in the assignment. "OK Emma plz come to my desk to hand in your assignment." She said. So I walked up to her desk and said "I'm sorry Ms. Rella I forgot to do the assignment. If I could maybe do it tonight and turn it in tomorrow, that would be great! So could we do that?" She looked at me and sighed "Emma, you need to be responsible for doing your assignment. This was very important. Well, I guess I can let you do it today for Homework and get it done." " Thank you so much Ms. Rella! I will not dissapoint you." And I turned around and went back to my desk. I knew that I could slip through her!!

                             Chapter 2