seven

Liam groaned as the sun hit him directly in his eyes. He peeled open his eyelids, reaching for the nightstand to grab the glass of water and Advil Louis would always leave from him.

He frowned when his palm made contact with skin. He doubted it was Niall, because why would his son climb on his nightstand?

He rubbed at his eyes with his fist, and sat up, popping his muscles as he noted that he was in a hotel room. His eyes scanned the clock; 11:15 AM. Sighing, he looked to the side, gulping when he noticed a naked body underneath the sheets.

He felt dirty. He had gone on a date with someone just the night before and had gotten into a one night stand in a few span of hours.

Groaning, Liam ran his palm over his face, shaking the body next to him. The man grumbled and got up, giving Liam a look. His dyed blue hair fell onto his eyes, and he gave him a tight smile, getting up to get dressed.

Both men didn't say anything. They were strangers who didn't even know each others' name, and before Liam could even open his mouth, the man had gotten dressed and had left the suite.

Liam flopped back onto his bed with a defeated sigh, this would be a pain in the ass to explain to Zayn.

Suddenly, the covers were yanked off of him and Liam hissed as the cold air hit his body. "What the fu--" he faltered as his eyes came in contact with a raging Zayn.

The raven haired man was standing in front of him, clutching the man with the dyed blue hair in his grasp. Liam got up immediately, pulling his boxers on, feebly trying to explain.

"Zayn, I--" Liam was cut off as Zayn's palm came in contact with his cheek.

"So, this is it then, huh?" Zayn sneered, taking away his hand and shoving the confused man in front of him, "Took me out on a date to get in my pants, right? Once you realized that I didn't do that, you went and had sex?"

Liam's heart stopped. No. He couldn't possibly let Zayn think that, Liam genuinely had feelings for him.

"No, Zayn, it's not like--" but before Liam could finish, to his horror, Zayn started to whimper.

Liam's heart broke once he noticed Zayn's whimpers increase into sobs as he fell to the ground on his knees. The man looked at him uneasily before he slipped out unnoticed. Whatever this was, he had nothing to do with it.

"I-I." Zayn hiccuped, "Am I not e-enough? A-all these years, I've- I've tried, Liam! And finally, finally, when I get a chance- i-it's taken and--"

Liam dropped to his knees and reached a hand out, but his eyes brimmed with tears when Zayn pushed it away.

He watched with sad eyes as he saw Zayn gather himself up and get up to his feet, throwing a piece of cloth on his face before running out the room. Releasing a shaky sigh when he heard the hotel room slam shut, Liam pulled the cloth off his face, whimpering when he noticed it was his sweater.

--

Zayn honestly hadn't expected anything as melodramatic and heartbreaking when he knocked on Liam's door.

He was met by Liam's neighbor, who informed him that Liam had taken the liberty to stay at a hotel, probably too tired to come home with Louis.

The raven haired man was confused, he just came to switch their sweaters back like Liam had suggested last night. Nonetheless, he rang Liam's phone, only for it to go to voicemail. Alright, so maybe it wasn't just swapping the sweaters, he wanted to see Liam after the wonderful date he had experienced last night.

So, he begged Harry for Louis' number, only to find out that Louis hadn't crashed at the hotel but was happy to tell Zayn that Liam was too tired to drive, opting to stay at a nearby motel next to the local club.

The hazel eyed man made no time in making his way down to the motel, and asked the receptionist if he had seen a sexy brunette with brown eyes; Zayn's words, not mine.

The lady gave him the room number, and Zayn dashed towards the door, his insides bubbling with excitement. Only for his spirits to be crushed, his face falling and he swore he could hear his heart developing a crack when he saw a half-dressed man walk out of the designated room.

Immediately, his mind came up with assumptions and he jumped to the worst conclusions. His feelings were overpowered with pure, raw rage once he heard the man mutter about how good Liam was in bed under his breath. He stalked up to him and grabbed him in a choke hold, ignoring his feeble protests and curses as he dragged him into the room.

So, in all honesty, Zayn had a right to react like he did when he saw Liam in bed, naked. And to make it worse, Zayn had to remind himself that no, this wasn't his fantasies about a nude Liam, it was the bitter reality that Liam had the audacity to have a one night stand after their date, leaving Zayn with false hope that he actually stood a fucking chance.

-

eheh.

if i see a 'chonce' comment, i will find you. i will.
UPDATE: y'all are cunts ok, 65 comments and all of thEM ARE CHONCE.

~Harry