two

Rough, hot and full of emotions. That was how kisses were like. Or more likely, that was how kisses with Iwaizumi Hajime were like - and Oikawa Tooru couldn't get enough of it. 

They've always known they were different, that they were indeed fools in the common society, wild to the core. Lowering their guard and taking their emotions up a notch - that's how they've always been. They've known each other for so long that they had started to think and move in sync; though, maybe this was just a terrible idea to let loose on every pained sentiment that had been inflicted upon them. None of them just wanted it to stop.

With each lingering sensation on Oikawa's lips, Iwaizumi is quick to bring them together again, relieving the joy of how good it felt, finally ending up like this. All fucks have been given, all worries have slipped away. Grunts and muffled moans have replaced the cold, silent atmosphere as shirts were thrown off and hands roamed over their restrictive areas - all skin on skin, just the two of them.

They could go on for forever, unveiling secrets and unraveling deep scars with every kiss and movement and tease. They'd fill their heads up with this new found joy and ecstasy, creating walls against the real world, waiting till it would crumble all over again. 

Then, the night would have come all too soon, so fatigue had replaced the immense pleasure they had created. Slipping under crumpled bed sheets and the darkness of the inside and outside, they were left to having their legs entangled and arms embrace each other for the little bit of warmth from their very heated session. Tooru lay his head against Iwaizumi's bare chest, reaching a hand up to let his fingers trace circles over his tan skin. In turn, Iwaizumi managed to let a hand weave into Oikawa's disheveled brown locks, tousling the strands of hair each time Oikawa completed a full circle over where his heart would be. "I love you," Oikawa hears Iwaizumi whisper, "I think."

Oikawa chuckles. He wishes it could always be like this. Silence, only the two of them, sweet nothings being whispered into each other's ears. "You promise?" Completing another circle around Iwaizumi's chest, he switches to tracing out really sloppy cursive 'i love you's over and over. 

"Yeah. I promise." Promises are meant to be broken. "I love you."

...

Iwaizumi's heart throbbed in his chest. Infront of him, his lover Oikawa Tooru. Behind him, his father Iwaizumi Hayate. Both radiant figures in his life, two men that he adored and held beloved so much. Hajime is caught in the middle of making the biggest mistake ever, going forward or back didn't matter. Either way, he's going to regret it and there's no where to run. 

"Our lives just don't collide."

The Iwaizumis had only patched things up again a mere few days ago. In an unexpectedly sober state; Hayate had begged for his son to find a sense of forgiveness in him. Iwaizumi was torn. Hajime wanted to scream and shout and just wish that his father could just die off as a lonely drunk and bathe in hell's fire. A part of him still did want to forgive his own father. He reminded himself over and over, as he embraced his father's arm for the first time in years, that no matter how tormented he might have been, it was history. It'll scar the deepest areas in his heart and etch into his mind forever but it only mattered as pure memories.