Dreaming of Mikael

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"You. You are the only one I want. Forever. The rest of my eternal life."

"Klaus," I frowned, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Yes or no, Allie," he urged me to choose.

"You want us to get married?" I asked him still baffled. Was I dreaming? Because this was awesome. But I'm so caught off guard. I wanted a big romantic proposal. Not some sweet slow, teasing sex proposal. I could barely think about anything but my own orgasm and trying to get him to his. And he's asking life questions?

"Will you marry me, Allison Sophia Lockwood?" He questioned and I gaped at him.

"Babe, we've only been together for-"

"Ten months," he stated.

"Isn't it a bit early?" I asked and he pulled out of me, rolled off me and out of bed. He immediately grabbed his boxers and pulled them on. "I'm scared, Klaus."

He stopped moving immediately, looking at me hurt, confused, and angered. "Of what? Being with me?" He snapped.

"Yes. What if one day you change your mind? One day I'm not good enough. What if when we wake up in a few hours, you decide you're not ready for marriage?" I asked quietly, fighting back tears.

"I'm committed to you already. I thought this was something you'd want," he said, frowning in confusion.

"Marriage? Yes, of course. I want to marry you, Klaus. There's not a doubt about that. But now? I'm still going to love you for the rest of my life. Whether we get married next year or in ten years. Do you really want to worry about a wedding now?" I asked seriously.

It's my dream to make this man mine. In every sense. I love him more than anything in this world besides our miracle baby. But we were in the middle of a war in this city. We had a baby coming in less than a month. The idea of Klaus thinking of wedding vows at a time like this did not seem real.

"I just want to marry you. I never thought I'd want that. But you are perfect. I'm not scared of anything when I'm with you. You're the only person who understands me and doesn't judge me. I can't let you go or lose you ever," he said, getting back on the bed.

"And you won't. I don't need a ring on my finger to keep me happy with you. I know where we stand. I love you and you love me. Anyone who tries to come between us will die," I smiled and he climbed on top of me, kissing me gently.

"I know, love. But I want you to marry me. So I'm asking again, Allison Sophia Lockwood, will you marry me?" He asked seriously.

I held back a sigh. It wasn't ideal time but he clearly wanted this and my insecurities about it all was going out the window. I love him. I wanted to marry him. "Yes. A million times, yes, Klaus," I grinned.

He smiled brightly back and kissed me hard on the lips. It was passionate and full of love, need, and joy. "We're gonna get married," I gasped as we pulled away.

"Yes, I want to call you my wife. Mrs. Mikaelson sounds perfect," he smiled at me and I giggled, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I swear, I'm dreaming."

"Your not, so you better mean this."

"I want nothing more than to call you my husband as long as you're sure you're ready to take on wedding planning, a crabby pregnant fiancee, and a baby coming very soon."

"Crabby fiancee is about to get spoiled to death," he grinned, peppering my neck with kisses.

"You know what I really want right now?" I smirked.