Chapter 2

Chapter 2: That’s The Reason Why

(Don’t skip this Chapter. Ciara will get on your nerves!)

THE REVELATION!

CIARA’S POV

Ciara: Hello babe?

Greyson: Hi love! I’m preparing now! How about you?

Ciara: Same as you babe! Uhm. There’s an important thing I need to do. Okay babe! Bye!!

*call ended

Jay entered my room so I ended the call and cutted our conversation. “Go out with me?” Jay asked me. Greyson and I have a date tonight but never mind! I love Jay more than him. “Sure baby!” We went outside our house and go onto his sports car. “Cool!” I shouted. It’s really cool, so far from Greyson. We’re so lucky because momma and daddy are not here. He drove to the most popular club in the city. We went inside and there, we met so many teenagers. Wait. Someone’s calling. I take a look at my phone and saw it’s g-r-r-r-. it’s Greyson! This music is loud, very loud. If I answered it, he’ll know that I’m on a club. Nah, I’ll just text him. I’ll just pretend that I’m on my way.

From Greysoon:

Driving on my way babe. Just wait, your girlfriend is coming. I love you! <3

‘Horse shit! I don’t love you!’ Jay noticed that I’m texting someone. “Problem?” he asked. “None. C’mon! Let’s dance!” We dance for hour and suddenly my phone vibrated disturbing the moment. Bullshit! Greyson texted.

To Greysoon:

Where are you now babe? You said you’re on your way.

From Greysoon:

My car got a problem. The engine can’t start. Sorry babe. I’ll be late.

To Greysoon:

Okay. That’s alright! I’ll just wait for you. Take care babe.

Phew! That was so close! I felt so nervous! “That damn bastard!” I murmured.”Problem baby?” Jay asked. “I’m fine.” I pretend. “Let’s go out?” He said. I really wanna go out, to lessen this boiling pressure inside me. We hang out and have some wines. I more like him, he’s not like Greyson. Greyson don’t wanna drink neither wines nor gins, all he want is soda, cola, water and what so ever. Ew. I don’t even remember why I’m in a relationship with him. It’s so duh! It’s 10:00 pm when someone calls on my phone. He’s really getting on my nerves! F**k you chance! I’ll now answer it for it’s peaceful here, silence reigns over us, and also to f**king stop him!

*phone call

Greyson: Babe, where are you now?

Ciara: Sorry Babe. I can’t go.

That’s my decision.

Greyson: What? You know that this is very important for me and for you because it is our 100th day.

Ciara: Sorry babe.

Why so silent?

Greyson: I’ll wait for you here No matter what happen. I love you.

Ciara: but I don’t-

*call ended

He f**king ended the call not finishing my shit opinion. But I don’t care, that’s just his drama. He’ll never get me with that one. “Who’s that one?”  Jay asked. “Nevermind! Just  D.R.A.M.A. ! Damn Retard Asking for More  Attention!” I screeched. “Wanna go home?” He asked, concerned. “I felt a little sleepy. Can we leave now?” “Sure baby.” That’s why I love Jay f**king much!

JAY’S POV

“I felt a little sleepy. Can we leave now?” she asked.“Sure baby.” She asked me to leave so we went. I drove her to her house. I’ll obey whatever she says because I love her so much. “Okay! Thanks baby! See you tomorrow!”  She greeted. I kissed her on the cheeks then I drove away. I arrived on our house. So lucky, Mom and Dad was already asleep. I headed to my room and fell to bed. I think of Ciara. I noticed that someone always calls and texts her. I knew that it was Greyson. Hahahah! My poor ex-bestfriend, seems like her LOVE TO DEATH is falling in love with me. I saw her expressions everytime Greyson calls and texts. She looks so pissed! I’ll make sure that I’ll win Ciara’s heart! “Sorry not sorry bestfriend but I will take your girlfriend away from you.”