His Little Devils

A/N: This is for mysticblu19, I'm sorry if this is just a drabble though. Teehee! And people I do accept requests, as long as it's not yaoi. Just give me a prompt and I'll try to do it. :)

"That fucking brat would be Hiruma Youichi's baby. So no coddling the damn baby Fucking Wife, got that?!"

Was what he said before they had their first born, so when the "damn baby" was handed to him by the nurse after Mamori had delivered him, she thought that her Devil of a husband has totally lost his mind.

"Kekekeke! The little Devil got elf ears!"

"Look Fucking Wife! The Brat got fangs! The Fucking Brat got fangs!"

"The Damn Baby gargled! He gargled! Kekekekeke!"

"Fucking Ichi looks like me Fucking Wife! Look!"

Was some of the comments he had the moment he had laid his hands on his first born son. Mamori couldn't believe it at first thinking that she was just imagining things because she was tired from laboring. But after being discharged in the hospital, she really had thought that Hiruma had really just lost his mind.

He would spend hours at their living room sitting with their son on his arms while watching his previous football matches, and he would go on like:

"See that Fucking Brat? That's the Wishbone! Kekekeke!"

Ichi would just gargle at him, a common thing for babies to do, then he would be like.

"Kekekeke! I know Fucking Brat! I'll teach you how to throw footballs when your arms get strong enough! Kekeke!"

Or he would go on putting Ichi in his lap then he would start fiddling on his laptop, he would go on a tutorial like:

"This Fucking Brat is how you get into the private servers! Kekekeke!"

Mamori would just look at him weirdly and mutter, "You're hopeless Youichi."

So three years later after the first born, Mamori could not help to think that her husband was the only who have lost his mind. Because the moment the pink bundle was handed to him, or to them, Ichi was sitting in his lap, peeking in the pink bundle.

"Kekekeke! She looks like Mom Dada!"

"Damn right she is Fucking Brat! Kekekeke!"

"Woah! She has green eyes!"

"She got that from me Damn Brat! Kekeke!"

And when they had got home from the hospital, father and son would be like:

"Dada! Let's teach Yuri how to hack!"

"Kekekeke! Right Brat! C'mere!"

And the father and son would go on their insidious themes together with the innocent Yuri gargling happily at them.

But contrary to the popular belief, Ichi and Yuri grew up to be sweet and polite children, they were so Mamori like, to which everyone sighed in relief.

But that is what everyone had thought, not until 6 years after the first born, three after the second, and Mamori had to go on a Teacher's convention somewhere around Kansai that Hiruma had to bring his 'brats' into their football practice.

"Yay! Yay! Run faster Uncle Pipsqueak! Ya-Ha!" Yuri would squeal as she was sitting on Hiruma's shoulder, yielding an AK-47 as she fires on Sena's feet every time he drops his speed from 4.2 seconds.

"Kekekeke!" a cute cackle would come from a perching Ichi who was lighting few rocket launchers tied with footballs just below Hiruma's feet and he would shout happily, "Catch this Uncle Monkey! Kekekeke!"

Then Yuri would turn her head 180 degrees and point the AK-47 to a random third stringer and would smile happily saying, "You Uncle Pimples! I'm hungry! Buy me a creampuff in Kariya! 5 minutes! Daddy will give you a present if you're late! Hihihih!"

"Kekekekekeke!" the proud father would just cackle on the verge of tears as he watched his Damned Brats torturing his teammates like he used to do in highschool.

The Godfathers Musashi and Kurita would just stare at their bestfriend who was having a blast and was obviously fascinated of his Little Devils.

So when Mamori came back home that night, she had just merely stopped a shriek coming out from her being as she stared at her front door.

There, Yuri and Ichi, dressed in those mini military costumes, each had an AK-47 in hand, was currently firing in the sky giving her a welcome gun salute. Their father was grinning from ear to ear and was looking at her.

After the firing, the kids ran up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek "Welcome home Mommy!" before grabbing her things and scampered back inside their house.

Mamori just stood there dumbfounded and Hiruma took this opportunity to waltz his way to her.

"They really are your children." She muttered absent-mindedly.

Hiruma was about to cackle evilly when Mamori turned to him and stared at him acidly.

"And you're sleeping at the couch tonight."

...Groan.