First i love you

Jace- you were kidnapped by the vampires along with your brother Simon so once you were saved jace was so relieved "y/n I'm so glad your okay I love you...I mean I love that you and the other mundane are still alive " he said okay it was an accident but he did say it.

Alec-you were getting so annoyed with Alec's feelings for jace so you talked Alec into helping you train in private after an hour you took a break "now Alec why do you love jace " I asked "what are you talking about" he asked "you love jace " you asked "no I don't " he said "oh so if you don't love jace then I can say this I love you Alec lightwood " the words came out of your mouth as Alec looked shocked so you kept going "also if you don't love jace I can do this " you said before kissing him he was shocked but kissed back.

Magnus- so after the whole memory thing Magnus did have a memory of you but you wanted to know why "Magnus could we talk" you asked "of coarse what about " he asked sitting next to you "the memory why did you have one about me " you asked "because I love you and I'm not gonna lie to you about and wait till last minute to tell you" he said before leaning in and kissed you....

Simon - simon was so in love with clary which made me hurt so I payed him one of my nightly visits "y/n what are you doing here " he asked "because I want to tell you something" you said "what is it " he asked "I love you Simon Lewis and I can't stop that" you said simply as you kisses him on the lips....