fiolee-your the only one

Fionna's POV "So tired".I rolled off the bed."ow"!I ran down stairs to see what cake was doing."Hey baby"cake said ."Morning"."you gonna see gumball today"?she said."Maybe".Suddenly I heard a thug coming from down stairs. "What was that"! I ran down stairs to see my best and only brother. Marshalls pov I loved to see Fionna's face so lit up."hey there my little bunny ears". I gave her a big hug."I take it you might see gumwod" See gave me an odd look."I was thinking about that",she said."If your not then you should come to my place and hang.

A smile came across her face."um ya we could hang".I looked at Fionna then at cake."Hey cake,do you mind if I take Fionna out for an adventure at night"? She gave me a mean look."Come on cake" Fionna said"."Well all right,but no tier 15."You got that Marshall"? "Of course not my pretty little kitty".I could tell by the look on her face,Fionna had no idea what tier 15 was."This is going to be fun",I thought. Very fun. Fionna's POV

I wonder why Marshall wants me to hang out with me. Then I thought why am I thinking like that he always wants to hang out with me,right?"yo fionna"?"fionna?Fionna?Fionna!Marshall yelled at me."Huh,oh ya"?He gave me a weird look.

You didn't speak so I got worried about you".He had puppy eyes on."So what if I wasn't talking,its not like I'm dead".Then I saw Marshall's face."Marshall I'm sorry"."Its cool"he said. We sat in the house talking for hours.

(Night time)

"Fi,I need to tell you some thing"Me and Marshall were out at night looking for adventure."What is it"."Fionna I lo....... Suddenly a Skeleton like thing blasted green fire balls at us. Marshall suddenly jumped in front of me.He took the fire ball head on,for me."Marshall get up"!His eyes remained closed."Stupid human girl,that boy is dead and it shall you you next" (sorry I forgot to add in that Fionna found out its name)

"He's a vampire he can't die"."Then you will die"He threw another fire ball at me. The lich is strong.He so strong that its even taking Marshall a long time to heal."I'm gonna punch the math out out of you"!I said to the lich. Suddenly I could not move.I was under the lich's control."I will be know to kill the last human"!A green fire ball hit me. Everything went black.Was I dead or alive? Hello my name is Katiebaby I and I would be so happy if you followed me and left a comment Sorry for grammar and punctuation errors. its my first filled story.I will try to update as fast as I can.