Chapter 2 : Ivory and Crimson

"What!?"

"Commander,.."

"No Captain I can not allow you to do this!"

"Commander shut up that's an order!"

Commander James Malcolm sat down in a chair in front of Karo's desk.Karro sat down as well.

"Now James I have known you for almost six years now, I value our friendship beyond many things but I need you to trust me on this."

"Yes Captain"

"Good now I need you to get me a sidearm and find Nathan Larrsn."

"Who is Nathan?"

"An old friend of mine that I trust with my life and have many times."

"So where do I look?"

"Go to Falmor's get table four and give this chip to the host and when a man sits at table five give him this data rod, when asked what to drink order the Fire ale then fallow the host."

"Aye sir"

Malcolm walked out. Karro then went down to docking port seven and walked over to Zelco CIC to talk with Vice Admiral Mallory Andrews.

As James waited at table four when the host came over

"Would the sir care for a drink?"

"Fire Ale"

"I see this way sir"

James fallowed the host into the kitchen and down into his office as James stepped into the office the host walked over to his desk and hit a button and a wall opened up.

"Down this way Sir."

James walked down and found a transporter

"Step on the Pad please sir."

"Ok never used one before but."

"Just step on the pad."

James would never find the words to explain what happened next

Karro walked into Mallory's office

"Captain haven't seen you in almost seven years."

"Yeah about that."

"Don't even try." Mallory cut him off curtly

"Yes ma'am"

"Captain I have the Order banging up and down the hull looking for you, give me one good reason not to hand you over to them."

"Its about the Mojave Attack."

"Damn, So Paul is part of the Order."

The door opened and a man dressed in Black with Ivory Rank markings of a Colonel walked in. Mallory stood up and introduce him

"Captain this is our Order Overseer Colonel.."

"Jakob Fallon." Karro reached for a sidearm that wasn't there.

"Hello Captain last time we meet it was New Vegas I believe?"

"You got alot of nerve being here after Vegas."

"It has been five years Captain."

"Tell that to the 58th I dire you."

"Captain I think your head is stuck in the past."

another man dressed in the Order Uniform walked in

"Captain I believe you know this man?"

"Devon?" Karro looked at the former 58th Master Chief Sargent Devon Riker.

"Hello Captain long time no see, now come with us for questioning please sir,we will not ask nicely twice."

Karro looked over at the Vice Admiral and walked over to Devon and out the door.