Need To Vent It Out And Clear The Mess.

Hi guys.. I need to tel smthn.. N i hope u help me to solve my problems..

U know when i joined wattpad for the first time.. This girl was always with me.. @manan1990.. She was my first friend.. We used to talk every day we used to share each n every damn thing.. All of sudden i don't know what has happened to her.. We never spoke til 8th December (my bday).. We spoke on 8th December and 9th of December as well.. Again she disappeared.. I really don't know whats wrong.. Then I texted her on Instagram.. Bt after seeing also she's not replying..
Here on wattpad she's mute my profile.. N bcoz of that i can't follow her nor comment on her story nor personal msg her. M sorry if v had misunderstandings.. M sorry for everything.. Sorry dil se.. Guys..
I need her phone number.. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please try to get me..
I cry every day thinking that now she'll talk bt no..
M i that bad?? Don't i deserve any1s frndshp..
Guys i need ur help.. Please help me out with this.. Let me know if I have done something wrong..
I m tired of this ignorance n can't wait to clear the misunderstandings...
Today's promise day..
So i would promise that
I would always be in ur ups and downs.. Wil always support u no matter what the situation is..