Well, while we looked throw the names I had drift off to sleep on his chest. I remember watching the screen when he had favourite one of the name. Sydney. He also had answered many fans with that name but discussed with me. I know he'll listen to any name I tell him, maybe thats why he never informed me about it.

I wriggle from his hold, facing him. His eyes were still closed but a smile was playing on his lips. His hair was spread on tje pillow as he lay there peacefully.

"Harry?" I whispers. Harry hums motioning me to speck.

"Have you decide the name?" I ask, my fingre digging in his hair as I slowly massage his head. His smile grew wider enjoying the new sensation.

"Not really, you slept." Harry raspily spoke. "We can look again." He slowly opens his eyes, revealing the green orbs.

"I have a name in mind." I bite my lip. Harry's eyes meet mine as he motions me to go on. I just can't wait to see his expression.

"Sydney." I almost whisper, watching him instently. His heavy eyes shot open. They were full of amusement and glee. His smile grew wider, I could tell he was astonished by this.

"R-really?" Harry's voice rose.

"It's perfect, Harry. Really." I cup his face, smiling wide. I lean closer to him, pressing my lips woth his. Every kiss we share is passionate, full of pure bliss.

I dig my face in his arms inhaling my most favorite cent in the world.

"Sydney Styles..." Harry whispers kissing the top of my head. The excitement inside me was growing day by day. Only a few weeks and the wait will be done. Oh god.

****

"A little to the left." I instrust Harry. "Perfect." Harry breaths out in relife. He rests his hand on the crib, taking a few breaths. I didn't realize he would get this tired. I can picture him wrapping his small body in his arms while he walks around rocking her gently, singing her lullabies with his beautiful voice until she goes to sleep.

"It's perfect." Harry wraps his arms around my stomach, his front pressing to my back. Harry's thumb brushes on my cheek, wiping away the tear I wasn't even aware of. I rest my head on his shoulder, looking up to meet his gaze.

"You did a great job, baby. " I whisper.

"It's pleasere, beautiful." Harry mumbles. We share a quick, chaste kiss. His lips started to leave a wet kisses along my jawline making me whimper lightly.

"What time is the appointment?" Harry asks againat my neck. My eyes pop open at the question which was a reminder for me.

"4, I guess." I shrug, trying to change the subject.

"Looks like we only have an hour." Harry unwraps his hand from my wasit.

"Wait, you're also coming?" I turn around. I don't know what is scaring me.

"Of course I am." Harry smiles. "I'm going to take a shower... unless you want to join." Harry smirk winking at me.

"I'm fine." I giggle, pushing him out. "As you wish, you're just missing alot of fun." Harry turns around, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Just go, Harry." I push him out. Harry chuckles, leaving the room with me and my worries.

I walk out of the room, the smile still playing on my lips. Soon enough we both are ready and decending down the stairs. Harry's hand was warpped around my waist as I held his other hand for support. It just feels so good to have him take care of me like that.

We made small conversation during the ride, but it was mostly silent. I start to list the things I was feeling lately, as the doctor always bombards me with question. It really is hard to manage the house in this situation, but Harry being the perfect husband does everything he can to comfert. I would find him in the kitchen in the morning making us breakfast. I adore the fact that he himself hates dirt and all, it's entertaining watching him clean the place at the weekends.