Chapter 2

~Coraline~

When we got back to my house I went straight to my room and packed my stuff, “Need any help?” I heard as I looked back to see Austin. “Yeah could you go into the bathroom and get my heart medication and my stuff.” I mumbled as he nodded going into the bathroom. I packed my clothes and stuff as Dad came back with a arm full of stuff as I laughed, “How much do you think I need?” “well my ex always packed a lot of stuff…” I giggled as he put it on the bed as I grabbed my medications, shampoo and conditioner, and other stuff. “You don’t pack as much stuff as other girls.” He said as I laughed, “Why pack a lot when I’ll probably getting a lot more stuff!” he nodded, “ready?” I nodded as we left for the bus. “So what do we do now?” I asked as he laughed, “Sound Check than you can catch Oli’s set.”

I nodded as I got my bags and went down to his car putting it in the back seat, “I finally get to leave this place.” He chuckled as we got in and he looked at me, “Did you take your medications?” I shook my head, “Not yet I usually do it when I eat.” “And you haven’t ate yet?” I shook my head, “not yet mom was in a rush to go and then get rid of me.” He chuckled, “well I got you and your pretty amazing so far.” I smiled at him, as I looked back out the window as I began to sing ‘Not The America Average’

‘1, 2, 3, 4!

 (All the things that she said, was it all in my head?)

 Come on, baby,

 Keep it down.

 Honey, hush your lips.

 Clothes trailing

 From the backdoor

 To the bedroom

 And I don't even know your name.

 Give me all you've got.

 Make this night worth my time,

 Make this worth my time (oh!)

 What I would give to live this night again!

 I knew when I first saw you,

 You'd fuck like a whore!

 I can hear you scream for more! (yeah!)

 Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze.

 My lips, your poison,

 They bring you to your knees.

 Ah, come on!

 Girl, get down,

 It's almost over!

 Take it all the way!

 Oh!

 You stupid fucking whore!

 And after all of all my dreaming being only you,

 You're standing there, baby, oh,

 The things that I could do!

 Back to the wall with a drink in my hand!

 Back it up, baby, ride, ride, ride!

 One step too late

 And I never told you (never told you)

 That I can't take

 Another disappointment.

 Breathing and gasping all leads to another messy ending.

 Ten inch!

 With your back against the wall!