Chapter 2 ( (Kinda short sorry!))

Someones Pov.
Panty stood up, wiggling out of Stockings grasp and layed down on the couch.Stockings picked up a phone and started yapping dessert names, most likely ordering desserts from a café.The day passed by slowly, Panty slept most of the day, trying to ignore her headache.Stockings head to bed early, taking her desserts with her.Panty crawled off the couch, her head feeling kind of better.She walked into the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen table.Brief was sitting down, probably doing ghost research on his laptop.He hadn't noticed Panty until he slowly looked up at Panty, Who was sitting on the table smiling at him. " You feeling alright Panty..You seem to be well...Smiling" He stuttered, his cheeks bright red blushing. " Hmpf! What am I not allowed to smile.Fuck you Geekboy!" She said defensively. Panty hopped off the table onto the ground, a quiet creaking sound coming from the wooden floors. Brief continued on his laptop, but he turned to look at Panty, who was only wearing an oversized t-shirt.
(OOOOOH SEXY XD)
Panty made her way over to Brief, Her hips swaying slightly from side to side.She slowly sat down on Briefs lap and hid her face in the crook of his neck. " WH-WHO-W-WHY,WH- Me, Drunk you? W-Whaaa??" His face was bright red as he tried to gather up words to say.
"Shhhhh.Be quiet you fucking geek......" Panty whispered seductively.Her whisper seemed to turn Brief on even more than he already was.
--^----^---^---^-----^^^----^^^----^-^---^-
Well...Well..What should happen next :3??