Love Affair (Justin Bieber Fanfic)

A/N-First fanfic hope you enjoy. Before the story I wrote a bit about the characters so you understand the story a bit more :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lola~ Main character and its her point of view in the story the whole time. She's best friends with Justin Bieber , she's really famous and as famous as Justin, she is really pretty and always gets sexiest female in magazines , she has a boyfriend called Leo and she really loves him. Justin's best friend.

Justin~ Not much explanation needed, he is Lola's best friend and he likes her a lot . Sometimes he gets jealous of Leo because he is attracted to Lola . He is famous and obviously he gets a lot of girls ;) Lola's best friend.

Leo~ He is Lola's boyfriend, sometimes he gets annoyed that Lola and Justin spend so much time together and sometimes he treats Lola meanly .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see Leo smiling at me, he was lying next to me in bed with his right hand cupping my jaw and he was stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Morning beautiful" he said yawning and turning over to stretch his arms in the air ." Morning" I laughed slightly blushing," Do you wanna go get some Starbucks?" I asked.

"I've got an idea of something better we can do" he said flirtatiously wiggling his eyebrows, I laughed as he started to kiss my shoulder and move upwards to my neck.

"Leo I-" he cut me off my placing a passionate kiss on my lips , I couldn't help but kiss back, I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and then he rolled on top of me and started to kiss down my body till he was kissing my boobs. He took his pyjama shirt off and then he took off mine.

We kept on kissing passionately until we were both completely naked , he pulled me up so we were both sitting down with my legs wrapped around his waist, " Leo I'm sorry I've really got too go, I have a plane to catch at two o'clock and it already twelve !"

" Ok, I guess I'll see you in a couple of weeks" he said disappointedly."Leo you knew I had to go to back to L.A to start recording again, I've been with you for two weeks !" "Fine just go already!" He said raising his voice slightly.

It hurt me the way he said that as if he didn't even care,I walked into the bathroom and put my clothes on quickly. And without even putting any make up on I left Leo's house without saying goodbye.

*A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER*

I walked through the automatic doors of the airport ,( or should I say ran) i had to have some security guards escort me from the range rover as there were so many fans and paparazzi trying to take pictures .

It annoyed me so much the way that they just followed me everywhere. I hadn't spoken to or texted Leo and I was feeling pretty down, but I was meeting justin at the jet and He always cheers me up.

Once I had gone through all the security checks and everything I was ready to board the private jet that me and Justin had hired. We were in Canada so justin could visit his family and I could see Leo before both of us go on tour.

I saw him standing at the bottom of the plane steps with all his luggage and instantly a big smile spread across my face. " hello!" I said once I was standing in front of him. " hi" he replied with an equally big smile across his face.

"How've you been? "I asked as we started walking up the stairs. "Fine thanks, jazzy and Jaxon were happy to see me and so was mum, how's Leo ?" He replied. The mentioning of his name made my face drop, "wanna talk about it ?" Justin asked sympathetically. He must've noticed my face.

" yes please" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I know it's a bit short, I'm on holiday so I have a lot of time to write longer chapters and I will update a lot :) please comment so I know how to improve and please vote !! The next chapters will be more sexy ;).

© All rights reserved™