I don’t know where she is but I’m gonna bust my ass to find her. I can’t lose her; not like this.

The chains pinched my skin and cut the circulation at my ankles and arms. Blood dripped from my bruises given to me last night by those fuckers. Dizziness started to take over me due to the pain & rapid loss of blood. I couldn’t go now. I just couldn’t.

I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to let Jack win. I don’t want to let Marceline down.

Marceline . . . I-I’m sorry. I whispered to myself.

Suddenly! A phone went off but I couldn’t see it in sight. I leaned to the left and right and saw a phone on a table.

I don’t know what came over me but I broke my the chains around my wrists, causing me to fall to my knees. I was breathing heavily and my ankles were still tied to the chair. It didn’t matter to me, as long as I have my arms free, I’m good.

I ran to the ringing phone; it wasn’t my phone but it was probably that guy’s phone. The caller came up as ‘Private Caller’.

H-Hello . . . ?

Marceline’s P O V

I fell to my knees and looked blankly at a wall and cried. No sound. No thoughts. No more meaning.

Jack crawled to me and lightly touched my elbow.

“You don’t need him. He’s dead already; give up. He never loved you, cared for you or could even please you the way I can. Just come to me baby. You’re my Princess” he leaned in to kiss my arm.

D-did he just call me . . . ‘princess’? Game Over.

I pulled my arm away from my disgusting lips and stood up. He followed my move and soon we were face to face.

I’m not your princess. I’m not your ‘baby’. I’m not your ‘everything’. I’m nothing to you as you are nothing to me! I yelled.

I gave him a quick back kick to the chest, causing him to fly across the room. I walked over to him and began punching him in the face.

This is for me! *punch*

This is for Maz! I kicked his face and punched his chest. I didn’t care if I beat Jack to death. He killed Maz; what’s there to live for right?

And this . . . is for calling me princess!! I grabbed him by his shirt and slamming him on a table.

Jack noticed his Taser next to his head. He grabbed and gave me an evil smile.

“You’re not leaving here . . . ever!” he charged towards me.

I grabbed his hand that had the Taser and did a jumping spinning kick to his chin. He fell on his back; hard and his wrists lost grip of his weapon.

I stepped on his neck and twisted his wrist and looked at him right in the eyes. I could feel my pupils constrict from all this anger and shock.

You are pathetic. Worthless. Pathetically jealous and a disturbing human being; why would I ever want to be with someone like that? Ask yourself this question Jack, would you ever be with someone like that? Someone who is forcing love on you? Forcing you leave the person you truly do love, for some lunatic who can’t even fathom their relationship. For some lunatic who is willing to kill the other person’s true love just so they can have them for themselves? When I told you, ‘he is my everything’, is because he truly is my everything. Without him, I’m nothing . . . no one. Without him, I might never love again. So if you killed him, what makes you think that I’ll love you automatically? Even if you were to give me time to ‘get over him’, I still wouldn’t love you. Leaving you was the best thing I’ve ever done, aside from coming here. If he is dead, tell me where you dumped the body. I’ll have to say my last goodbye for the man who I promise my all to. My last goodbyes for the man who was forever thine . . . forever mine . . . and forever ours. I said crying angrily and looking at my new tattoo.