That bastard! How dare he hurt me both physically and emotionally?! Me and Maz are- OH MY GOSH MAZ?! I jumped off from the bed causing Jack to jump up.

WHAT THE FUCK JACK?! I DON’T LOVE YOU, I NEVER DID! I DON’T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

“Baby, you don’t mean anything of those things shh shh” he said putting his index finger on my lips.

I pushed him away from me.

DON’T. FUCKING. TOUCH ME! WHERE’S MAZ?!

“He’s not important to me and he shouldn’t be for you either!” he yelled.

FUCK YOU, I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!! I LOVE HIM!! I FUCKING LOVE HIM YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I flipped him the ‘bird’.

“You don’t love him Marceline, you love me!” he yelled.

FUCK YOUUUU!! I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Gladly” he gave me and evil smile and pinned me down to the bed.

H-he was g-going to r-rape me?! Does he really think he can take on me? Does he really think that I’m some weak girl that is just gonna scratch and scream and squirm under his grip! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! I know how to defend myself and boy is he in for a surprise.

His body leveled over me and his groin perfectly aligned with my knee. I didn’t need much movement but I needed a lot of power to ruin his fucking chances of reproduction!

“Marceline, you don’t know how long I waited for this” he said whilst kissing my neck.

I wasted no time in kneeing him in the groin.

“Fuck!” he rolled over to the left.

I stood up and walked over to him.

Where’s Maz Jack?!

From the pain, he was still rolling around in pain.

WHERE IS HE?! ANSWER ME YOU FUCKER!!

“Why do you fucking love him?! He can’t give you everything you want!!” he scolded.

That’s the beauty of it Jack, Maz is my everything. What more can he give me? I want no one else but him. I stated. Now, I’m gonna ask you one last time . . . where’s Maz?

“He’s probably already dead! I gave a guy an order to kill Maz a few minutes ago. Since you were ‘sleeping’, I texted the order instead of calling him. His body is probably dumped somewhere. He’s trash Marceline, he’s fucking trash! He is no good for you; I AM! Just love me Marcey; love me and all our troubles will go away” he pleaded.

M-Maz is dead? The love of my life is . . . dead?

Tears poured out of my eyes. All of this was all too much for me to take.

I fell to my knees and looked blankly at a wall and cried. No sound. No thoughts. No more meaning.

Maz’s P O V

I kept shaking the chair, side to side but it wouldn’t budge. I felt the chains cut my skin and opening the wounds that were made earlier.

After a while I got a bit used to the pain but the worries in my mind increased each minute I struggled on this fucking chair!

FUCKKK! I yelled.

I felt the wooden chair loosen up a bit. I kept shaking everywhere, hoping the chair would break. I have to save her. I have to be with her. I have to get out of here!