une ~ inside the outsider

IT IS HERE :D I've started writing the sequel which I'm SO EXCITED FOR. I have to say though, the POVs will switch between Dan and Phil's in this story because that's just how things are going to have to work don't question me.

and if you haven't been here for "why not you" then let me just say that the chapter name has nothing to do with the story, they're just all references to my interests <3

Phil's POV

"Dan, have you seen my phone anywhere?" I ask Dan walking in the living room where he was playing call of duty. He shakes his head and doesn't take his eyes off the screen. I look at his score. "Wait! Are you beating my high score?" I say sounding quite offended. My boyfriend chuckles and nods sounding quite proud.

"Almost there too!" he says smiling brightly. I pout looking at the screen where he kills several more zombies.

"Nooooo you're not," I say and place my hands over his eyes trying to distract him.

"Phil!" he says trying to push me away. I laugh and stand in front of him trying to mess up his game. "Phil, move!" he says giggling and I walk forward and sit on his lap straddling him before attacking his sides, tickling him. "Stop, stop!" he cries and drops the controller in attempt to stop me from tickling him.

"Never!" I say and laugh as I turn and see that the zombies ate Dan's character just before he beat my high score.

"You're going to get it now you, dick," he says laughing and lifts me up from the couch before setting me back down on it and tickling the hell out of me.

"Stop! Ah!" I squeal and laugh underneath him. I roll off the couch to get away from him but he just straddles my hips and continues attacking my sides. I roll over slightly giving me the advantage to start one of our annual "wrestling" matches. We roll slightly around in a fit of giggles and I end up lying limp on top of him and both of us are breathless and still laughing. I lay my head on his chest and trace circles on his stomach feeling content by the sound of his heart beating. His arms snake around my waist and I smile, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you, Phil," he says. "I love you so, so much," I smile and feel my cheeks turn red.

After a whole year of dating, after a whole year of falling asleep in his arms, after a whole year we've exchanged a million I love you's and I still get butterflies in my stomach every time he said it. A year after he poured his heart out to me on the Eiffel tower nearly begging me to marry him. This is how much I love him.

"I love you too," I say and kiss his lips. He kisses back softly, and again, the butterflies come. Even after a thousand kisses, a thousands nights of sex, and over a million make out sessions, I still feel like the most lucky person in the world to be able to call Dan mine.

We pull away and brush our noses on each others in a cute eskimo kiss before we both laugh and peck again.

"And no, I haven't seen your phone," he says laughing. "It wasn't my turn to watch it last." I sigh slightly, giggling softly.

"Damn," I say and sit up off of him and sit back on the couch. I've been swearing a lot more in this past year. Dan and Kaydee have both corrupted me.

"Can you call it?" he asks and I shake my head.

"No, I had it turned off," I say and he nods then smiles brightly at me.

"Did you hear the good news?" Dan asks sitting really close to me and holds my hand tracing his thumb across the top of it. I shake my head and entwine our fingers together humming slightly. "The parole officers are letting Kaydee go to our wedding," he whispers in my ear. I gasp and look in his eyes.