He stared into my eyes again and said "they're flickering"

I closed my eyes trying to regain composure and control, but my wolf wasn't relenting.

"What are you?" Donavan whispered looking curiously into my eyes when I reopened them.

I gave him a slight smile and tried to get off him but he tightened his hold on me.

"What are you Spencer?" He asked, more seriously this time.

I just simply shrugged my shoulders. That's what I do when I don't know the right way to answer a question.

"Are you human?" He asked again running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Somewhat" I replied shakily waiting on his reaction.

"So you're human but not fully human?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Something like that" I replied, staring right into his eyes. Again, never really giving him a straight forward answer.

"Are you ever gonna tell me?" He asked obviously saddened by the fact that I wasn't revealing much.

"Someday" I whispered, snuggling into his chest "When you find out, you just might be the one avoiding me"

"I doubt it" he replied and placed a kiss on my head.

"Do me a favor?" He asked nervously after a few minutes of silence..

"Anything" I replied now curious

"Spend the night"

His eyes looked into mine pleadingly. I opened my mouth to decline and ended up replying "Ok"

I was still snuggled up in his chest when I felt him get up carrying me and going up the stairs. He stopped in front of a large oak door. Since both his hands were kind of occupied by me, he asked me to open the door. When I opened the door, I could already tell this was his room; because his scent was more prominent in here than the rest of the house. He put me down on the soft bed and walked into his closet.

"Where's your bathroom?" I asked

"Right through the door on your right" he yelled out from his closet.

I walked into his bathroom and looked through his cabinets, found an unused sponge and toothbrush. I brushed my teeth first then I stepped into the shower. I made sure to wash my hair too. I got out of the shower, dried up and wrapped myself in a towel that stopped right underneath my butt and walked out into Donavan's room. Immediately the door opened, he looked up at me and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Uhmm do you have a shirt I could wear?" I asked nervously

He audibly cleared his throat while he averted his gaze from me. Without saying anything, he walked into his closet and handed me a peach long sleeved button down shirt that stopped at the same spot the towel did.

"Uhmm, I'm gonna hop in the shower so feel free to put in a movie or lay down if you like" he tells me and I simply nod.

When he walked into the bathroom, I picked up my phone from the dresser and texted Kaden telling him I was sleeping over at Donavan's and to cover for me when my parents asked where I was. A few minutes later, I saw the flash from my iPhone that signified I had a new message. I opened the message, it was from Kaden stating "don't you even think about having sex before I do! I'm serious Spencer, I'm supposed to be the first one between us to experience that then tell you about it not the other way around. But yea I got you with the parents so don't sweat" I couldn't help but laugh out loud at him. I didn't even know what to reply to that so I simply locked my phone and put it back up on the dresser.