"You-you do?" A surprised Beast Boy asked.

"Yes."

"Like, as a couple?"

"Yes,what else?" She asked. "Beast Bo-mmph!" Beast Boy had kissed her, again.

He pulled away. "Sorry, I kinda got caught in the moment." He said, a bit embarrassed.

"That's okay. I mean, we're together now, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we are." They both gave each other shy smiles and blushed. "Hey, Rae?"

"Yes?"

"Uh...would it be too much to ask for another kiss?" He shyly asked.

"No." She answered. They leaned in and kissed. Beast Boy's arms wrapped around Raven's wait and he pulled her closer. And hers found their way around his neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Our friends have done the kissing?" Starfire gasped. Robin and Cyborg were telling her about what Beast Boy told them.

"Yep."

"Where are they now?"

"I think they went into Raven's room." Robin said.

"How 'bout we go see what they're up to?" Cyborg asked, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. Good idea, Cy."

The three quietly walked towards Raven's room. Robin pressed a button and her door slid open. They were surprised at what they saw. Beast Boy had his arms around Raven's waist and Raven had hers wrapped around his neck and they were kissing.

"Ahem." Cyborg said. The two jumped apart and noticed their new audience. They both blushed.

"Anything you two would like to tell us?" Robin asked.

"Um....uh-Raven and I are together now..." Beast Boy said.

Starfire squealed with delight and hugged them. "Glorious! You two are the boyfriend and girlfriend like Robin and I!"

"Starfire?"

"Can you let go? We can't breathe!" Beast Boy said. Starfire gasped and let go.

"Maybe we should leave you two lovebirds alone for a sec." Cyborg said, going back down the corridor and Robin and Starfire followed. Raven and Beast Boy were quiet for a few moments.

"Well, looks like we don't have to tell them anymore." Raven said.

"Yeah....um,Rae?"

"Yes?"

Beast Boy grabbed her by her waist, pulled her closer and said, "Where were we?" This caused Raven to giggle and smile a bit. "Oh my gosh!"

"What?" Raven asked.

"I got you to smile!"

"Yeah, I guess you did."

"Yes! Finally! You know what this deserves?" Beast Boy asked Raven.

"No,what?"

"A victory kiss!" And with that he kissed her. But little did they know about the camera that Cyborg "dropped" On the floor in front of them. In the common room, Starfire, Cyborg, and Robin were watching the new couple on-screen.

"Oh, how sweet!" Sighed Starfire.

"About time!" Robin said.

"Who ever thought that BB would get a girlfriend? And that it would be Raven!?"

____________________________________________________________________

Me: Yay! They're together! Happy ending!

Terra: Not for me it's not!

Me: Oh,yeah. Well, you'll find SOMEONE out there for you...

Starfire: How nice! Beast Boy and Raven are now a couple! *gasp* Robin, perhaps we could do the 'double date' with them!

Robin: O.O Umm...I'll think about it,Star.

Cyborg: They ain't so bad. Hey! Now I have another reason to tease the lil' grass stain!

Jordan: A little too romantic for me but, not bad, sis.

Me: Thanks, Jordan. And hey guys, guess who I have with me?

Terra: The police?

Me: T_T No. *pulls down a curtain revealing BB and Raven* It's these two.

Jordan: Has that curtain been there this whole time?

Me: No! And how 'bout we give this happy new couple a hand?

(everyone claps, well, except Terra)

Beast Boy: *to me* Dude! I told you not to make a big deal out of-wuh? TERRA!?

Terra: Yep.

Beast Boy: O.o well....this is awkward.

Jordan: *walks over to Raven and hands her a throwing pie* You might need this.

(There is a knock on the door)

Me: Oh crap! Please don't be the cops!!

Jordan: I'll get it! *opens door* Oh, hi Slade!

Slade: I've come for my apprentice.

Jordan: One moment please. *walks over to me* yeeeah, Slade's at the door. And he wants Terra.

Me: Done! *picks up Terra, who's still tied to a chair, and throws her to Slade* Here ya go!

Slade: Excellent. *heads out the door with Terra*

Jordan: Hey guys, check this out. *snaps fingers. Slade is suddenly dressed in a tutu and ballet slippers.*

All:*laughs*

Beast Boy: You know how we should end this?

Robin, Me, Jordan: How?

Beast Boy: *kisses Raven*

Me, Starfire: Aaawwwww!

Robin, Cyborg, Jordan: Dude! Do that somewhere else!

Me: Well, I hope you enjoyed his as much as I did! See you guys!

Jordan: Hey, Alexis! Where's the-* trips over a computer cord and falls into a wormhole* AAAHHHH!

Me: *face-palms* Not again.....