Trip

Delirious's POV:

"Have you ever gotten put in a police car?" Vanoss asked me as we followed Amber. I shook my head and laughed. "Maybe." I tried a straight face. "You're shitting me." He started laughing. "There is no fucking way. You're lying aren't you?" I shrugged my shoulders at his question. "Delirious. Come on!" I started laughing. "Jon! Are you fucking with me?" "Maybe." "Really?" Maybe." Vanoss let out a frustrated groan. "Are you guys gonna stop bitching and get in or are you gonna keep fighting like a married couple?" Amber's voice spoke up. My cheeks instantly heated up. "No." I rolled my eyes and hopped into the vehicle. Vanoss stood there glaring at the police officer. She gave him a funny smile and gestured to the car. She got in before Vanoss did. He was grabbing something in the trunk. Amber turned around. "So what were you saying 'no' to?" "What do you mean?" "The bitching part or the married part?" "The bitching part." I blurted without thinking. She gasped. Almost like she figured out about a new animal or some shit. "What-" Before I could ask her she started laughing. And then... "aww" ing. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you-" "Hey." Vanoss's voice filled the cop car. I scooted over so he could put in a huge bag. "What's this?" "It's for emergencies only." "What?" "Just you'll see- well hopefully not, but whatever. Just calm down Johnny boy." I sat back in the seat with my arms crossed. Vanoss sat in the passenger's seat. Amber started the car and we were off. To the Quaker state. Pennsylvania. I looked out the window to see North Carolina. Maybe for the last time. But I'm glad it was with him. Before I knew it, I was slowly falling asleep as we made our way to the highway. I really didn't want to dream right now. I slightly laughed as I slowly drifted off into an unknown dream.

"Ah, wholey shit. Its bright. Well really white." I said as I walked into nothingness. It was just white. Almost like I died. I wandered around a bit more. "Delirious." Someone moaned my name. I spun around. I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing my blue hoodie. I was wearing a white tux with a grey-blue bow tie. I looked up to nothing. I looked everywhere. I spun around a few times. It was like I was in a horror movie looking for the killer. But any other time, I'd be the killer. I laughed out loud at my own thoughts. "You're so cute when you laugh." I spun around again, but yet again, saw nothing but whiteness. "Hello?" I nervously said out loud. "You don't know who I am?" The voice whinned. The way it whinned reminded me of someone. It was filled with their humor. I could also tell it was a man. "No sorry..." I shrugged. I needed to know who this was. "Come on Johnny boy. I've been waiting for this moment." That's when I knew who it was. My heartbeat picked up, almost as fast as a dubstep beat. I swallowed all the nervousness in my throat. "Evan?" I asked. My voice cracked as I said his name. I finally saw something, no someone, coming out of the white. "I've been waiting a very,very long time." He walked closer into my view. He was in my blue hoodie and my jeans and he was holding something behind his back. He walked over to me and rubbed his free hand over my chest making a full circle around my body. He stopped when he walked in front of me again. He looked at me with full hunger in his brown eyes. He started lifting his hand that was behind his back. It was my mask. He had a playful smile on his face. "You don't get this until I get what I want." My face started to heat up. "Uh, what do you want?" He walked closer to me. "You!" He yelled as he jumped onto me. He smashed his lips into mine. His sudden jump made us both fall over. We fell through the whiteness. As we were falling he moved his hands all over my body. I wrapped my hands around him to bring him closer. I noticed that we were getting close to the ground. I smashed my lips against his once more. I knew as soon as we'd hit that ground I'd be awake. He quickly flipped around so he'd hit the ground first. He pulled away to breathe. He smiled at me one last time and pulled himself close to my ear. "You're running out of time." He said right before we hit the ground.

Vanoss's POV:

"Wow. He's a deep sleeper." I looked to Amber from Delirious. "Aww. You like watching him sleep dontcha?" She said making kissy faces. "Oh, fuck off." "Hey, sorry I got my girl you got your guy. No thank you." "I didn't mean it like that." I laughed. "Why don't you tell him honey." "Tell him what?" "You know what." "Well..." I couldn't say why, I really didn't know. "I guess I'm just afraid of his reaction." "When he wakes up you tell him. Or I will." "Amy!" "Hey, Evan, you gotta do it, now or never." I sighed and lay my head against the window. "Wait, why are we taking an airplane when Pennsylvania is pretty much like two or three states from North Carolina?" "I can't take this vehicle out of North Carolina. Its NCPD's property." She sighed. "And I'm sure as heck not driving." I laughed. It was really early in the morning. I could see the sun slowly coming up over North Carolina. All the traffic, all the people, all the heavy breathing and gasping. Wait! I turned around and saw Delirious wide awake and sweating. "Are you okay?" I asked all panicked. "I think so, but that dream man... wholey shit... I-I-I think it was a warning..." "Tell me." "It was with you... And at the end you said "You're running out of time." before we hit the ground." "Wait so what happened between..." Delirious looked at me, his blue eyes turning that same color I couldn't put into words. But ever since he saw me face to face thats what color they were. "Nevermind, we just need to hurry the fuck up." I said as Amy put her foot all the way down and turned on her sirens.

**************************************

I have a feeling this whole story is going to be from google docs. BUT I GOT AN IDEA FOR MY OTHER BOOKS. I THINK I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER SUPERHERO'S OF LOS SANTOS BOOK. EEEEEEE.