New School

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up suddenly by the sound of my alarm. Its 6:00am. I'm starting a new school today. I moved to a house near Oxford in England. Its a beautiful city. I love it. But I'm going to miss my friends. I moved from London, so at least its not too far away.

The six week hoilday is over. I'm so upset, I didn't do everything I wanted to. Maybe next time. 

As I brush my teeth, get my school uniform on and eat breakfast (obviously not in that order) my little sister Laura whow is only 12 is singing to her Rock music. She loves it. I think its rubbish. I like the typical teenage girl music.

Oh, by the way, Hannah. I'm 16, 17 in December, but apparently I look older than I am. I have short blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm quite short, I'm like only 5''3 ish. As you probably tell by now, I'm kinda a fangirl. But I'm happy that I am. I know a few bands from my old school who are trying to be celebrities, youtubers etc..but I don't really fangirl over them because I know them.

I start to walk to the bus stop with my sister, when my cousin, Grace comes running at us. (She's only in the year about me, but she has the mental age of a 5 year old) 

''Hannah!! Laura!! How are you? I missed you guys.'' Grace shouted while running across the road with her arms open to hug us.

''But Grace, we were round your house yesterday...'' Laura said confused.

''oh..oh well. Quick, the bus is here!'' Grace said back all awkward.

*Get on bus. Listening to music on the bus. Get to school 30 mins later*   ''Right, I will show to your tutor rooms.'' Grace said all excited. ''Ok Grace, thanks for everything'' I said back with a smile.   *Takes Laura to her tutor room first*   ''D3, and her's your tutor room. You're tutor is called Mrs Faulkner. She's so nice, she's my ICT teacher. So, have fun and I will see how you are doing at break and lunch...byeee'' Grace said while running to her tutor to see her friends that she hasn't really seen for 6 weeks.