New life Screw Life!!

~~Time Skip~~

You peer into what is now your own room and you look at the policewoman in disgust.

"Are you sure this is the right room?" you ask sounding a bit picky as you stare at the toilet.

"Fine! You wanna swap out with someone else? Because it's the same in every room!"she growled as she crosses her arms over her chest...

"So every room has something bad in it?" you ask looking up at her in disbelief...

"Yep, now you get settled in because this is your new life!!" She said before lazily slamming the door shut and she takes her leave. You sigh and you hesitantly walk around the room. You've got a toilet in the corner of the room and a worn down mattress, 'just great.' You thought sarcastically when you noticed scratchy handwriting that read... 'It was more fun in hell'...Which caused a chill to creep up you spine and you quickly look away. Now you have an even bigger problem. . . you are starving!! You can't even remember the last time you've eaten and your stomach groans as you rub it lightly to relieve a bit of the pain.

~~Small Time Skip~~

You must've fallen asleep again, surprising, considering how hungry you were but then you hear a slight knock on the door and see a nurse walk in.

"Hello (Y/N)" she says kindly and she smiles softly.

"Where's the policewoman?" you squeak backing away from her, not the least bit of trusting her.

"Well we thought that the "scare" method wasn't really working out so now it's just nurses" she says genuinely and she patted you back reassuringly.

"Good because that "scare" method wasn't really working out for me" you say bluntly.

She ignores the comment and switches the subject. "Come, you must take your pills!" she said happily. "Then we can all head to breakfast!"

"Woah! Really what time is it? You ask, your eyes wide.

"Seems to be about eight o' clock!" she says cheerfully.

"Sheesh I lost track of time!" So you followed the nurse's instructions and swallowed the tasteless pill. You were then escorted down a long narrow hall. You knew you were there when you start to hear constant buzz of people. Some shrieks and some gibberish. Your nurse escorted you into the room and she left. You take a seat and try to make yourself as unnoticeable as possible but then you notice a frickin long food line!! And you quickly run over to the line to get a spot. After awhile of waiting you wonder what's taking so long. It's been about 20 min.
"Screw this!"you growl and you walk to the front line to see what all the commotion was about. You roll your eyes when you immediately see Toby and Jack.

"What can I do to get some fuckin kidneys to eat around here!!"Jack growled at the people at the counter menacingly.

"And w-what the hell, i-it's Wednesday and I don't see a s-single waffle in this joint!!"Toby screeched.

"Finally something we agree on!!"

"What are you morons doing!" you yell as you glare at them.

"We're not morons!!"they both yell in unison and they return your glare.

"Y-you don't even know us!"

"Now boys can't we all be friends?"a nurse asked almost too cheerfully.

"NO!!"we all yell as we turn to the nurse.

"You guys leave me no choice then!"the cook yells and you couldn't help but stare as the cook walked over to Toby and Jack. Compared to Toby and Jack the cook seemed to tower over them both and they both shrank as small as thumbtacks.

"Why should we be afraid of you, we were both murderers before being brought to this joint"Jack said coolly. With every word Jack spoke it infuriated the cook.

"U-um J-Jack"Toby said tugging on Jack's jacket. "B-back when we were m-murderers, we had our weapons back t-then"Toby murmurs. You saw a flash of fear in both of their eyes as they looked at each other in fear. "Until next time"Jack whispered coolly in the cook's ear.

"Uh-huh, well "Mr.Cool Guy" guess what?"the chef shot back.

"What?"Jack asked getting in the chef's face.

"You and your little friend there with the goggles have just lost food privileges for three days!!!"the chef yelled angrily.

Jack wiped spit off his face. "Say it don't spray it!!!!"Jack shot back and then they both ran away.

~~Time Skip~~

"Well waiting in that huge line for breakfast wasn't fun"you thought while sitting in your little room.