Part 1

Eren and Levi were invited to a party along with Jean, Marco, Reiner, Berholt, Christa, Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Petra, Erwin, Armin, Mikasa, Annie and Hanji. They went in two separate cars. Levi was in the driver's seat and Eren was in the passengers seat. Behind them are Jean, Marco and Petra. Behind them are Reiner, Berholt and Armin. In the other car Erwin was in the driver's seat and Hanji was in the passengers seat. Behind them are Christa, Ymir and Connie. Behind them are Sasha, Mikasa and Annie. Levi told his passengers "Don't have sex and don't get my car dirty." Erwin told his passenger " You can have sex in my car because he doesn't really care as long as you don't make a lot of noise in my car then you can have sex." As soon as both cars got to the party everyone got out of the cars. When everyone got inside they danced, went to the bar, got drunk, have sex, hang out or play truth or dare. Jean, Marco, Berholt, Reiner, Levi, Eren, Armin, Erwin and  Connie went to the bar to get something to drink or eat. Christa, Ymir, Annie, Mikasa, Petra, Sasha and Hanji went dancing or hanged out. Everyone sat in a circle to play truth or dare spin the bottle. Hanji went first she spinned the bottle and it landed on Levi. Hanji asked Levi "truth or dare?" Levi said "dare." Hanji said "I dare you to sex with Eren." Levi said " certainly" then walked over to a blushing Eren. Levi and Eren had sex in front of everyone and you can hear them moaning and Hanji squealing. When Levi and Eren pulled away they were panting and blushing. Levi spinned the bottle and it landed on Jean. Levi asked Jean "truth or dare?" Jean said "truth." Levi said " Is it true that you like or dare Marco or both?" Jean said "both." Jean spinned the bottle and it landed on Mikasa. Jean asked Mikasa "truth or dare?" Mikasa said "dare." Jean said "I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Annie." Mikasa took Annie's hand and went into a different room to have seven minutes in heaven with Annie. Mikasa spinned the bottle and it landed on Petra. Mikasa asked Petra "truth or dare?" Petra said "truth." Mikasa said "Are you jealous that Levi loves Eren not you?" Petra said "Yes, I'm jealous that Levi loves Eren not me." Petra spinned the bottle and it landed on Connie. Petra asked Connie "truth or dare?" Connie said "dare." Petra said "I dare you to sex in front Armin and Annie." Connie said "okay" then did what Petra asked him to do and had sex with Sasha in front of Erwin and Hanji. Connie spinned the bottle and it landed on Reiner. Connie asked Reiner "truth or dare?" Reiner said "truth." Connie said "Do you love anyone else besides Berholt?" Reiner said "No, I don't love anyone else besides Berholt." Reiner spinned the bottle and it landed on Christa. Reiner asked Christa "truth or dare?" Christa said "dare." Reiner said "I dare you to have sex in front of a gay couple." Christa and Ymir had sex in front of Jean and Marco. Jean and Marco both said "Get away from us." Christa spinned the bottle and it landed on Marco. Christa asked Marco "truth or dare?" Marco said "truth." Christa said "Is it true that you love Jean with all your heart?" Marco said "Yes, I love Jean with all my heart all while blushing." Marco spinned the bottle and it landed on Eren. Marco asked Eren "truth or dare?" Eren said "dare." Marco said "I dare you to have sex with Levi in front of Mikasa and Annie." Eren said "Let's do this to Levi" then had sex in front of Mikasa and Annie. Mikasa and Annie both said "ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eren spinned the bottle and it landed on Erwin. Eren asked Erwin "truth or dare?" Erwin said "truth." Eren said "Is it true that you love Hanji and you would marry her?" Erwin said "Yes, I love her and I would marry her." Erwin spinned the bottle and it landed on Annie. Erwin asked Annie "truth or dare?" Annie said "dare." Erwin said "I dare you to kiss Mikasa for a long time." Annie said "okay" then walked over to Mikasa and then leaned in for a long kiss. Annie spinned the bottle and it landed on Armin. Annie asked Armin "truth or dare?" Armin said "truth." Annie said 'Is it true that you like me or Eren?" Armin said "I like you not Eren but I know you love Mikasa." Annie said "that's true that I love Mikasa." Armin spinned the bottle and it landed on Sasha. Armin asked Sasha "truth or dare?" Sasha said "dare." Armin said "I dare you have sex in front of Erwin and Hanji." Sasha said "okay" then had sex with Connie in front of Erwin and Hanji. Erwin and Hanji both said "I ship it." Sasha spinned the bottle and it landed on Berholt. Sasha asked Berholt "truth or dare?" Berholt said "truth." Sasha said "Is it true that you love Reiner?" Berholt said "Yes, I do love Reiner." Berholt spinned the bottle and it landed on Ymir. Berholt asked Ymir "truth or dare?" Ymir said "dare." Berholt said "I dare you to have sex in front of me and Reiner." Ymir said "okay" then had sex with Christa in front of Berholt and Reiner. Berholt and Reiner both said adorable gay couple." Ymir spinned the bottle and it landed on Hanji. Ymir asked Hanji "truth or dare?" Hanji said "truth." Ymir said "Is it true that you love Erwin not Eren?" Hanji said "Yes I love Erwin not Eren." After they were done with their truth or dare spin the bottle game they left the party to get dropped off at home. Levi dropped off Jean and Marco first. Next dropped off Petra. Then dropped off Reiner and Berholt. Last dropped off Armin. Then Levi and Eren went home. Erwin dropped off  Christa and Ymir first. Next dropped off Connie and Sasha. Last dropped off Mikasa and Annie. Then Erwin and Hanji went home. Everyone had a great time at the party.