"I don't care either way, but I want to spend the night with you," Harry tells him and Louis smiles as he pulls the boy into his arms. Harry loves just being held by the other boy. Even though he's taller, he likes being Louis' baby.

"You spend every night with me. Don't you want to see your family?" Louis questions lightly and Harry nods, leaning in closer.

"Yeah, 'course I do, but I don't like sleeping without you and will you sleep? Honestly?" Harry worries. He cups Louis' face and his thumb runs over his soft skin. Louis leans into his touch and his eyes close in peace.

"I'll be okay for a night. The nightmares have been getting better since the summer. You said so yourself," Louis reminds him and Harry sighs and he closes the small space between them and kisses the boy slow and sweet. He ends up smiling half way through kissing him and pulls away ever so slightly.

"I guess one night apart won't kill us," Harry concludes and Louis just hums and pulls him back in for another kiss. The two forget they're in the public washroom and Harry lifts Louis up on the counter so he doesn't have to bend over as much. Louis has his legs wrapped around his waist and his hands in his hair. Harry's hands are sneaking up his shirt and he can feel his warm, delicate skin that he's marked time and time again and he's in love. Fully, completely in love with this boy and he's never loved anyone more.

"This isn't your dorm room! How many times will I walk in on you two?" someone groans. Harry pulls away from Louis and they both just stare at the man. Harry thinks his name might be Jackson... or was it Jason? He's not sure, but that poor boy has walked in on them doing worse than just making out in this washroom.

"Sorry, John, - Harry didn't even get his name right - " we'll be going soon, so tomorrow will be PDA free," Louis smiles at him. He just grunts and Harry coughs to hide his laugh as Louis jumps down and grabs all their stuff in his arms. He gives Harry a look and the taller boy apologizes quickly and follows after Louis who's in the hall.

"Told you we'd get in trouble," Louis scolds him when they're in the hall and Harry just laughs and moves to take things from Louis' full arms.

"He's seen both our penises, I'm sure that was nothing," Harry jokes and Louis smiles slightly and rolls his eyes. When they back into their room Harry pulls out their duffel bags and they start to pack. Harry just grabs what's around the room and doesn't pay attention to what clothes belong to who because they basically share all their clothing anyways (even if some of Louis' clothes can be a little small). Harry finishes before Louis and smiles when he looks at the boy and then himself.

"We match. Black jeans, black shirt... what shoes should we wear?" Harry teases and Louis just looks up and at him and points to Harry's black boots and Louis' black vans.

"All picked out, babe. Do you know where my Mac charger is?" Louis questions. Harry furrows his brow and walks to the plug behind their door. He rolls his eyes as he sees it lying there and he picks it up and brings it over.

"All done? You seem stressed now," Harry points out. Louis is biting his lip and his eyes can't seem to focus on one place.

"I'm nervous. Dad will be here in like 15 minutes and I'm not sure if I have my speech memorized. What if I fuck it all up? Oh god, his parents would be heartbroken. I'm not sure if I should even do -"

"Stop it. We'll practice in the car on the way there and even if you stumble you'll do great. Just let your heart speak for itself, okay? You're remembering him, there's not set script for that," Harry tells him. Louis finally looks into his eyes and his are swimming with tears.

"I'm scared his parents won't be happy they asked me to speak," Louis croaks out and Harry shakes his head, his heart feeling heavy.

"Don't think like that. You're going to be amazing. Just talk about him like you do when you're with me. Just pretend you're reminiscing in here with just me," Harry tries to calm him and Louis sniffles and blinks fast to clear his eyes.