Fire's love

Natsu x reader requested by handleeemee  do forgive for not writing this sooner

Natsu looks at a girl with long silky (hair color ) (long/short) in a pony tail doing practicing on her (what ever your fighting skill). I watched her in admire and Lust. I slowly walk to her going to tell her until gray came up and started to talk to her. I growled angry.

You walk down the streets and sings happily that gray asked me out. I had a crushed on gray for a long time but I didn't wanna hurt Juvia, but she is in love with another guy that is what gray told me. As I thought how he asked me out I felt a presence behind me and grabbed me. I struggled and the person hit me over the head.

You woke up tied to a chair and you struggled. You heard laughing you look up to see natsu coming out of the darkness. "Natsu?! Let me go what is the meaning of this!?!?" You struggled but you started to bleed cause the ropes was burning you and is to tight on your delicate (skin color) skin.

Natsu smiled and takes you off and before you could run he tied you on the bed and takes off your shirt. You panic and struggle, but suddenly you scream.  Natsu was using his flame magic and started to carve stuff in your skin. "YOUR MINE (Y/N) MINE. MY FLAME QUEEN!!!" You fell unconscious from blood loss and pain but you hear natsu crazy laugh.  What have you create you thought.