London Chapter 1

Let's gooooooo!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Niall James Horan and i'll tell you now how i came to London and how i have built me a new life.

However, with some obstacles.

02/27/12:

Today is the day.

I'm moving to London.You wonder why a small, blond, blue-eyed, irish attracts to London?

It's simple: The job. I'm working for Sony Music. There is only one big problem. I have no home and must still in a hotel , which i cant afford in the long run. So i have to find a flat as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/28/12:

"Dear passengers, we ask you to buckle up. We will be landing shortly.....", The anouncement of the flight attendent get me from my dreamless sleep. Finally i have arrived.

On to a new life.

As i stand at the baggage i get to ponder. Will i keep the pressure ?

Or will i fail at sony?

I hope not. As much as i miss my family, I'm happy with my situaton and don't want to come as a failure back to Ireland. I want to be successfull and want to make my own money.

I'm torn from my thoughts as my suitcase rolled over.

Outside, i call a cab and give the driver my new adress. When i arrive at the hotel i check in first. In the room i put out the most necessary and make me fresh to check out the London nightlife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03/01/12:

The next morning i've a bad hangover and order my breakfast to the room.

Also present is the London Times.

I watch instantly the property part in the hope to to see a suitable apartment. And indeed, although I find no home but 4 boys in my age are looking for a roommate. I decide to eat first and then to call the boys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... This is the edited new chapter. Thanks to@00Q007Narry . She edited it. And is now my new Co writer for this story.

Jana