Werewolves, Mates, Gangs, and Boarding School SHIT

Hey new story Like vote comment fan  

So check out my friend Ganzraccon this is deticated to you sista/ Chicken loving friend                                                                                         Chapter 1

Damn Boarding School

            I am now sitting on a bus with my 9 brothers Zac, Jesse, Ryan, Mitchel, Taylor, Tyler, and Jacob in the back of the bus. Me and My gang the Silver Eyed Wolves  which are Alex Green my 2nd in command, Riley Black my 3rd in command, Alyson Grayson a gang member, Shay Johnson a gang member, and Scar Brown a gang member.

            Guess were we are going BORDING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!! NOT. The reason we all are going is because of my brothers and Travis Austin a jock at our old school. It’s my bros fault because the set 10 teachers cars on fire and blamed it on Me and the Gang, but in the end my dad found out that the boys were lying to him so they got their arrangements to come her first. So a day later Travis slaps my ass lets just say he won’t get out of the hospital for a couple of years of 5.

            Sorry for my rudeness I am Samantha Moon I liked to be called Sam. I am 6’0 ft with shoulder length light brown hair and medium brown eyes. Yeah normal right wrong I am a Alpha werewolf, Vampire, Witch, Sin Walker, Farie, Pixie, and I can control the 4 elements, and a ghost whisper. Yeah, I am the future Alpha of my pack and I am a girl that just adds to my awesome. I am also 14 years old so freshmen year of high school which school just started a month ago and I already got kicked out of school. So this Boarding School is just for werewolves or you are part werewolf and you can shift like me.

            Dad yells from the front, “We are 15 minuets away from the school so wake up boys and girls”. Good dad can be loud so I open my big mouth and say something, “Dad do you have to yell you know for a fact we can hear up if you whisper”. I heard a lot of  “yeah” and groans. Riley was on my left reading a book that I had already read, Kelly on my right listening to music, Shay and Alyson are arguing about who has the right answer for the math problem, and Scar is making battle plans in her head. I feel a nagging in the back of my head. I know how it is I turn around and look at my twin Jacob and thought, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT”. Jacob looked at me and thought, “I just wanted to know if you were excited about a new school?”. I looked at him in disbelief and thought back, “HELL NO I HAD TO LEAVE MY HOME AND YOU THINK I AM EXCITED YOU ASSWIPE!!!!! UGH YOU GET ON MY NEVERS!!!”. I turn around and block him out just to see the school coming into view.

            Once the bus was stopped I jumped off the bus and started to pretend to kiss the ground and yelled at the top of my lungs, “SWEET GROUND YOU SAVE ME FROM MY DADDY’S DRIVING”. I looked up and every one was starring at me and it was getting on my nerves so I yelled at them, “WHAT THE HELL YA’LL LOOK’EN AT YA’LL NEVER SEEN A GIRL BEFORE HUH?”. Everyone turned away but their was this one guy who was still starring and he was standing at the door he is gonna get a piece of my mind. I get my bags and go up to the guy who was starring he had to be a Alpha because he smelled like confidence and power. I got to him and said, “What are you looking at pretty boy?”. He looked at me with love and admiration I was confused by this because I can’t have a mate till I am 16 and I have to more years before then when said nothing I spoke again, “Listen asswipe you need to move out my way.”

            So I read his mind to now what he was thinking “All the dirty things I would love to that dirty mouth.” Oh hell na he did not I yelled, “I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST THINK THAT YOU ASSWIPE I SHOULD FUCK YOU UP RIGHT NOW. LIKE I SAID MOVE THE FUCK OUT MY WAY.” I was really mad with this kid. He finally moved out of our way.

*They got Their Schedules and everything else*

            I had just got to my dorm I unlocked the door and walked in to see …………

Hope ya’ll like it

So some of my friends have asked me what team I am on for twilight I scream at the top of my lungs TEAM SETH and TEAM BELLA FIND SOME NEW MEN.

PEACE

LOVE

FRIED CHICKEN

STOP DON’T TOUCH ME THEIR THAT IS MY NONO SQURE (REPEAT 2X)

R-A-P-E

GET YOUO HANDS UP OFF OF ME

YOU TOUCH MY HERE I KICK YOU THEIR

DO THAT SONG I DIFFERENT ACCSENTS IT IS FUN

ACCSENTS LIKE: BRITISH, TERMANTOR, RUSSION, AMERICAN, GERMAN,JERSY,NEW YORK, SOURTHERN, CHINESSE, JAPHNESSE, AND AUSTRALIN.

THIS CHAPTER IS DETICATED TO ganzraccon.