>.Life Story Foretold and a Hello to Number Eight. Zayne Venneta.<

Hope you read on!

Enjoy!

XOXO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Wolf: Introductions.

"Well?" I ask them both. I still had no idea why they followed me and they seemed to be in no hurry to explain whatsoever. I wanted to go to school but that was already out of the question.

However, I allowed them to be in my vicinities and I decide that I fully intend to find out some things from them. Maybe learn about his story.

I watch him carefully as he sips the tea. There was just something about him that made me feel so strange towards him. He gulps and looks at me.

"What do you mean by 'well'?" he asks me carefully.

"Why are you here in Canta? Why are you in this building?" I ask back. He lowers his amber eyes from my navy blue.

"He wanted to talk to you," Ryder's partner pipes up. I look at him.

"I suppose that I should ask about what Ryder wishes to tell me but for now, how about we go by doing some introductions," I say, smiling warmly. He nods and smiles as well.

"I'm Bain Vollenger," he says, about to show me his hand but instead, thinks better of it and just simply bows his head in acknowledgement.

"Well said, Bain Vollenger," I start.

"Please. Just Bain is fine," he interrupts and I kindly nod.

"Bain then. Pleasure for you to be at my service," I say. He blinks as he interprets what I said. He slowly nods. "I don't mean to be haughty," I add for good measure. He nods.

"I'm Ryder Nytehart, as you know," Ryder tells me and my eyes flicker over to glance at him.

"Yes. Hello once again, Ryder," I say kindly. He too bows his head, showing his respect. I open my mouth and out comes a dry laugh.

"Oh please," I tell him, rolling my eyes. He blinks and looks up and into my eyes. "You've been in the same position as me, not too long ago. There is no need to respect me the way you do. We are equals," I say. He gently closes his eyes and opens them back up, smiling at me.

"Thanks," he mutters softly. I smile.

"My name is Sarylynne Kuchiki. I am the current Number Thirteen Delite, as you know," I tell them. They both nod. "What is it that you wish to know?" I ask, getting straight to the point. Ryder blinks.

"Uh-no-nothing," he stammers. I watch him silently.

What were we to say to each other if he had nothing to say?

***

Black Tiger: Life Story.

"Is there any reason that you are here?" she asks us both. I think back. Why did I really come here? What do I say, what do I say?! I think frantically, although I maintain a calm front. She critically watches me and I squirm under her gaze.

"Well I think we're done here then," she says, getting up.

"No, wait!" I say reaching out to grab her hand.

"Then tell me what you wish to know," she demands, her eyes churning into a dangerous black. I gulp.

"Tell me- tell me about Serenity!" I say desperately, grasping the only thought that I could to relate to her. She sighs, some blue returning to the tattoo of hers.

"What about Serenity?" she asks me softly.

"What she was like before- before she lost her life," I say quietly. She continues to look at me solemnly.