The Daleks gave me a blank look, "EXTERMINATE" they screeched at me.

I came up with a plan. "Right yes daleks, you could do that, you could, but if you do your whole ship goes up, the detanators in my pocket. That's your choice, let me and my daughter leave or kill us and yourselves aswell."

I was waiting for the Daleks reply hoping my plan would work, then the worst thing that could have happened, they disappeared.

"NO, NO! How could I have lost them again!" I was so angry, another chance I had to rid this universe of the Daleks and I let them go, stupid idiot!

I stood there for a moment calming down but then I remembered Leah, I called her name running out of the room, hoping if she was still here she could hear me.

Leah's P.O.V

I stayed hidden, I couldn't hear anymore voices, but I didn't hear a shot either, maybe that was a good thing. I waited and waited, then I thought I heard my name being called, I wasn't sure, until I heard it a second and third time, it was my father calling me.

I stepped out from behind my hiding spot and called for my father. Just as I saw him rounding the corner a Dalek appeared between us. "THE FEMALE TIMELORD WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" It screeched before shooting and disappearing.

I felt a jolt of pain coursing through my body as I fell to the ground, I faintly heard my father scream my name even though it wouldn't help. He came and knelt next to me and cradled me in his arms, I could faintly see tears streaming down his face but my vision was slowly blurring.

"Please Leah listen, you've got to stay with me okay?" I heard my father plead "I'll take you back to the TARDIS but you've got to hold on, we've still got so much to see and do together, we've only just got started" Tears slipped from my eyes as I felt my father back me up, and carrying me to the TARDIS, I was felling so weak, I barley nodded.

I felt my eyes slowly start to close and everything going blank but my father's voice brought me back. "You have to stay awake Leah, we're nearly there" he said before kissing my forehead.

I let out a barely audible okay and tried my best to keep my mind clear and eyes open, I could feel myself slowly slipping away from consciousness, but again my father's voice kept me awake.

"When we get back to the TARDIS we can go where ever you like, your pick. I have so many places to show you. We could go to Barcelona, not the city the planet. They have dogs with no noses, imagine how many times you'd tell that joke and it's still funny." I looked up slightly to see a smile on my fathers face, I tried to nod but I didn't have the energy left to do so.

My father started to run and I heard his feet clanging on the console floor, I'm guessing he was taking me to the sick bay. "I'm so sorry Leah, I never meant for this to happen to you, it's all my fault" he said sadly as he layed me down.

I tried to shake my head as if to say no it wasn't but I couldn't move, I felt myself drifting away from consciousness, this time I knew nothing would bring me back.

Suddenly I felt a burning sensation running through my body, I stood up and stood in a star shape as this golden energy flew from my body. After the energy stopped flowing through my body I felt different, a little taller, I saw I had straight long blonde hair that reached to just above my elbow.

I saw my father standing in front of my with his mouth open, "But that was, but you just, how!?" was all he could manage to stutter

"How what?" I asked confused but then I felt a little dizzy "I think I, I need too..." was all I said before I passed out.

Doctor's P.O.V

I stood there with my mouth open, my daughter had just regenerated, how was that possible, the Dalek's shot should have killed her. I looked into her now crystal blue eyes, "But that was, but you just" was all I could manage to stutter.

"How what?" she asked me just as confused I saw her start to lean to the side a bit "I think I, I need too" she started before starting to fall, I caught her before she could hit the floor.

I carried Leah to her room so she could rest, still confused on how she regenerated. I bent down and kissed her forehead. "First regeneration always the worst" I muttered as I left the room.

A.N: Hey guys, so longer chapter to make up for the lack of updates :) Hope that made up for it. Dedication to Anna_Thordaughter for again letting me use our RP and also for creating the awesome cover for me :) Also as usual meadowcorradi for nagging me to update. Comments would be greatly appreciated so I know what you guys think of the story. Sorry for any gramatical errors I don't edit my chapters. 5 votes for next chapter please.... Share, Vote, Comment, Enjoy :)