Niall's Secret Sister

Cory Smith is my name, Im 18 years old, My birthday is September 13,1993. I have Dirty blonde hair, and big blue eyes. Let me tell you about my life for a second,

It sucks.

Period.

I have a brother and a sister. There names are Rose and Devin. Rose is 7 years of age, and Devin is 14. But the sad thing is, he's my half brother, and Rose is our half sister. They both have diffrent dads, But we have the same mom. Yeah, about her,

She does drugs, have sex for money, Is always drunk, and She is never home. Have i tried running away you ask?

Yes. But she called the police on me. I didnt get charged, but i did get a warning.

So right now my mom is at 'Work' While im stuck here doing all the chores she asked me to do. I finished putting away her coke, and throwing away her beer bottles. I made the kids food, now i have some free time! I got my computer out, checking out Tumbler.

A little bubble popped up on my screen.

Ah! Its Nikki! She is my best friend. We have been for about 5 years.

I smiled, pressing exept. Moments later her beautiful face came on my screen.

" Hey babe!" She smiled.

"Hey girl, whats up?"

"Oh, nothing, just spazing over these 2 ONE DIRECTION TICKETS I HAVE IN MY HANDS!" She practicly blew my speakers!

"Honey, I'm not a fan" I roll my eyes. I dont really like there music that much. Im more of an Imagian Dragans, He is we,Ed Sheeran type of girl.

"So? Its my birthday in three days and your going" She smiled.

"Why! I will do anything not to go."

"Your going because 1; you get out of the house, and 2; Its my birthday. I had to go to that All Time Low concert with you on your birthday, Did i have fun, no. But i went because it was your birthday. " She sighed. Sipping her water.

"Fine. But dont make me listen to them for weeks before we go. Cause i wont"

"Ya! And i wont cause well its in 3 days, Love you! Text ya later!" Then my screen went back to Tumbler. Man! I have to go to a One Direction concert. Oh boy, Im so happy. I rolled my eyes, And hid my computer. I stole it when i was 13. My mom made me do it for her, But then she got high and forgot about it. Now that i think of it, I look nothing like my mom. She had red hair and green eyes with freckles. I must have gotten alot of my dad. He was a One-Night-stand My mom told me. I was angry, but there was nothing i could do. Its just how it is.

I heard laughing from outside and a car door shut. I ran to the kids room and told them to put away there phones i bought them for there birthdays, Yes i bought a 7 year old a phone. Get over it.

Anyways, I smelled that o'so familiar sent of Weed. I told the kids to breath threw there shirts so they dont have to smell that stuff. And it can get them sick.

"Mom, i finished the chores" I walked in to see she is only wearing short shorts and my sports bra.

"Mom, Thats my sports bra!" I whined. Great, another one i have to burn.

"Sorry, It made my boobs bigger. Got another bill to pay for rent. needed more money" She coughed, And got a beer.

"Why dont you just let me get a job, and i can pay for a while, so you can find a job for yourself."

"Ha, your not leaving. And plus i dont like being told what to do. So just being a slut works" She laughed, and smiled.

"Get a job as a stripper then" I mumbled under my breath.

She got up, and layed her hand on my face. My cheek was stinging, and was red, turning purple fast.

"Dont you dare say that to me! You know what, screw it. Im going to Johns house for a while." She threw me some money, and slammed the door. John is her boyfriend for this week. Last week was Jason. But he died from getting shot.

By my mom.

So here you go.

Welcome to my life.

████████████████████████████

Hello Hello! Please coment on what you thought. I just want to know of its good enough to keep going. (:

Share.

Vote.

Coment.

-Gabriella