the house?!? Ender and Travis? huh?

Enders pov

My head. I woke up on Travis desk just like I was. Good he did not try to do any thing. I looked up at what I was working on last night "I worked Travis"I yelled. "Gahhh"he said "you are still hear? You could not get have enofe of the Travster I see"I hit him hard on the head"no thats not it I came over to use your magiks are to finish my spell you dummie. I don't have dark magiks like you do."the fire alarm went off I rushed up the stars pulling Travis up with my magiks making sure I hit his head on every single one for what he said.I stoped to see Larence caring past out Garroth in his boxers.

I stoped to see Larence caring past out Garroth in his boxers

I got out my phone and got a pic of this. We made eye contact with the same wtf face. Mine beat red.

Larance pov

Oml. Enders with Travis?no that can't be.she would never do that. Would she ? No she likes Aaron and Travis is a jerk she would never like him. "I can hear you, you know " now my face is red "lets get out of this house" she said. I moved in agreement. When we got out of the house she wanted us to follow her to her house. "But anna gives me the creeps" Dante said I did my crying in my head.

Garroths pov

I woke up to warth. I half opened my eye to see that the one caring me was Larance. I fell back asleep in his arms not knowing about where we wher going.

Travis pov

" stop put me down"I said. She stoped me on the side walk

Back to Larence pov

When we got in the house Ender told Travis and Dante that thay were down stares in the basement she told me that we would be up stares on the second floor with them. She also told me to be slilent. Katelyn was hear with Luna and shadow would still be asleep like he alwasy is plus he would freek out if he know that boys were at the house. She put us in the other room before She told him. When she was gone Garroth woke up and with out a word he kissed me. I kissed him back and we just sat in the darkness kissing. I don't know why but I was happy.