"What are you not telling me?" I inquired and Harry sighed running his fingers through his messy black hair. He looked at me uncertainly.

"Madam Pomfrey has done everything she can do for him but there are some things that cannot be resolved by magic - you should know that." I nodded and Harry continued solemnly. "You see when he hit the wall; he took quite a hit to the head."

I gasped.

Harry glared at me. "And then he fell from the roof to the floor, no one could save him and, if any of us had known how to, we were all too drunk to do anything."

"What's happened to him?"

"He's in a coma and he won't wake up. She's tried everything." Harry stated trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working; as soon as I heard the word coma I knew things weren't good. A coma was one of the few things magic couldn't fix (along with death and cancer). A person would have to wake up naturally or they wouldn't.

"I have to go see him." I told Harry and he looked at me in confusion.

"Even after everything he did to you?"

It was strange. I couldn't be angry with him no matter how hard I tried, I knew he had tried to trick me but all those times he had kissed me so passionately - they couldn't be a trick. There had been so much feeling locked in both of those kisses and I knew that he had felt it, no matter how hard he tried to deny it.

"I have to Harry." I said softly, "I can't just let him go."

"Do you live him Hermione?" Harry asked. His question came completely out of the blue, shocking me even as it took me a moment to think about the answer but as soon as I had I knew it was the right one.

"I think I do Harry." I replied and he smiled at me reassuringly before pulling me into a hug. "But it doesn't matter does it? He's trapped in a coma."

"You know, I heard a rumour that if a person in a coma is brought alongside someone they love a lot the love can break through the coma." Harry said looking at me. Our eyes met briefly.

"Do you think it would work?" I asked.

"It works in the fairytales." Harry grinned happily and I slammed him in the chest with a pillow as I yelled at him in anger.

"Not funny Potter! I thought you were going to give me a decent piece of advice!" I grimaced angrily and Harry leaned forwards his lips by my ear.

"If it worked for Prince Charming, why shouldn't it work for you?" He asked.

"Didn't he kiss her In Sleeping beauty to bring her out of a deep sleep?" I put emphasis on the last two words and he just smiled at me.

"It's worth a try." He promoted and I hugged him before getting to my feet.

"I've got a Malfoy to revive." I grinned and Harry just smiled after me as I raced out of the room. Bounding down the staircase, I left the Gryffindor common room and flew down the corridor towards the Hospital Wing. Thankfully it was halfway through the first lesson so there were no teachers around to scold me for running in the corridors.

I stopped outside the Hospital Wing and took a deep breath before pushing it open. The first thing I noticed was that Drake wasn't the only person in the room. Two more beds were occupied from disasters o the night before. Pansy Parkinson sat in one, sporting a bloody nose and, to my surprise, Luna sat in the other with Neville by her side.

"What happened?" I asked drifting over to them and attempting to stop my eyes from falling on Draco's limp body laid only three beds away. He was lonely, with no one stood over his motionless body - everyone had lost hope it seemed.