Chapter 3

I woke up again this time Blake was squeezing my hand and was a sleep. I sat up but very slowly so I didn't wake up Blake. He so cute when he sleeps I thought I feel like I never saw him before in my life but I have talked to him before why can't I remember. Blake wakes up and smiles then notice that he was holding your hand but you didn't care much because he was worried about you Blake blush as he let go of your hand and look away I giggled.

One Week later

I would be way behind in school if Blake didn't help me out and usually everyone would stare at me but didn't instead they smiled at me and some waved and others just didn't care at all.

"Why is everyone being nice to me they all use to hate me?" I asks a little bit nervous.

"They heard you got shot and you were on the news," Blake said casually.

A girl came running down the hall and hugged me. I a bit surprised, jumped a little, the girl laughed.

"I'm glad that you are alright and you can stay at my house until your amnesia is gone and I'm Emma," Emma whispered so only Blake and I could hear. 

So I have amnesia but why can I only remember the bad stuff in the past and not the good I thought. I blinked and notice I was in a black room when a girl look just like me except she had green eyes but the pupil was like a cats and I had blue eyes.

"Because that demon lock away your memories up to hide your true nature that why and lock away your good memories." Demon me said with an angry expression.

"Why my good memories?" I asked.

" It wants you to go insane in madness oh and call me Claire so then it doesn't get confusing," Claire said.

"Okay," I respond.

I woke up in Emma's room it was really pretty and really big. I started to walk around when I notice a note - Gone out for awhile be back soon,Emma P.S beware of my brother Mike. I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich until a boy came walking in with his friend.

"Who are you because my name is Mike and this is my friend Niles." Mike said monotone.

"Alice I'm Emma's friend and she said to stay away from you," I replied.

"Oh really-"

" My mom is here bye Mike," Niles called.

"Bye," Mike called back.

Mike move to the door so I couldn't leave.

"What do you want?" Alice asked

"Just want to know you better since you're my sister friend that's all" Mike said.

" Why may I ask? I said.

"Because I heard you have amnesia and I want to hear what you remember?" he asked.  

"I don't want to talk about what I remember" I said.

"Please,"

"No,'

"You're no fun,"

"Good,"

I push past him and went to back to Emma's room until she came stomping with an angry expression.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"My brother that is  whats wrong!" Emma said.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He wants to date you but you're dating Blake right?" Emma asked. 

FLASH

A guy look at me in love .

"Do you want to be my girl-"he ask.

"Yes," I said.

FLASHED END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 HERE IT IS SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE AND DON;T FORGET TO 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK ~PEACE OUT CHILDREN