Detention with my Dom

Sarah was running down the halls of Calloway High school trying to beat the bell. It was her first day and she had managed to be late already. It wasn’t her fault, she thought with a smile. Jason was insatiable last night and had kept her busy most of the morning as well. Sarah loved being a submissive. She loved the thrill and the need it created. And she didn’t give a shit what people thought of that. She was eighteen and a senior in high school and she had already done things to men some woman could only dream about.

Sarah had recently seeing a new Dom and so far she couldn’t get enough of him. He was one of the few men who could really satisfy her and she loved it.

Taking her seat the bell rang and she pulled out her notebook ready to start class. In school she was pretty quiet. She was a good student and kept to herself. In other words she was a nerd. What people didn’t know is she had a secret that would blow up the rumor mill if it was ever discovered. Sarah was fifteen and curious when she stumbled upon a BDSM website. At first she would read some comments and pleasure herself to fantasies of men doing these things to her. But when she finally got the courage to join in she found her world turned upside down.

Sarah looked up at the board and started writing down the few notes that were written. She was a good student and was not going to let anything change that. After about ten minutes the teacher still had not shown up and she was starting to get curious. It was the first day of school. Teachers were supposed to be there early.

As though someone was reading her mind she heard a familiar voice come through the doorway. “Sorry I am late everyone…”

 Sarah’s eyes grew wide and she felt panic course through her. Jason stood in front of the classroom with a smirk on his face and looked almost edible with his dress shirt and slacks. Sarah looked down and prayed to God he would not recognize her.

“My name is Mr. Terence I am going to take roll really quick and I want you lot to copy down the notes on the board.” He said as he sat down at his desk and picked up a piece of paper.

“Jessica Spires” he rolled off

“Here.”

“Damon Field”

“Here”

“Sarah Thompson” He said as he looked up searching for a face.

“Here” Sarah whispered, looking up slowly.

The look on his face mirrored hers. The surprise was evident. Sarah couldn’t look at him anymore and looked down at the paper in front of her and stared at it the whole lesson. What the hell was she going to do? She thought miserably.

When class ended she tried to hurry up and pack her things so she could rush out but she heard the very voice she had been hoping to avoid.

“Sarah, stay.” He demanded and she could do nothing but stay where she was. It was her automatic reaction to his demands. He walked to the door and flipped the lock, total privacy.

“So I see we have a dilemma, Slave.” He said and Sarah could feel her core heat up and her panties moisten.

“Yes, Sir.” She said standing up straight and not looking at his eyes.

“What are we going to do about that? Are you a naughty student?” He asked as he leaned close to her neck and trailed kisses across her collar.

Sarah nodded as she spoke. “Yes Master, I am very naughty.” She replied hoping he would give her a proper punishment.

Jason gently pulled her top down under her breast and began playing with her nipples gently as his hand worked its way up her legs and under her skirt.

“You are so wet for me I could take you now. Would you like that slave?” He whispered in her ear. Sarah nodded unable to speak as pleasure coursed through her.

Suddenly his hands were off of her and had rearranged her clothes. Sarah could feel the disappointment but knew what he was doing. He was punishing her for being his student.

“Leave. And I will see you tonight.” Sarah nodded rushed out of the classroom and down the hall to the bathroom. Her class had already started and tardiness was not tolerated. Quickly she splashed her face with cold water and ran to her next class.

To say her teacher was angry was an understatement. She had received her first detention ever and for some reason she just couldn’t bring herself to feel bad about it. She enjoyed her punishment and her core was tingling with anticipation for later on.

By the time her last class was over she made her way to the detention room, curious to see who was on detention duty tonight. Seeing as it was the first day she doubted there would be many kids in detention with her.

Slowly she opened the door to find the room completely empty. Sighing she walked in and took a seat in the back row. Five minutes passed and the door opened again and Jason walked in.  Sarah felt her breath hitch in her throat and he looked up and smirked.

“Welcome to detention Ms. Thompson.”

***

Alright chapter one. give me some feedback. dont be shy. lol