UGLY Part 7

Minnie was enjoying herself in the pool as the two ladies were talking about anything under the sun.

"If you were to have a child... what would you like... a boy or a girl?" Bom asked as the two women dipped their legs by the pool.

"Honestly... I want a boy..." Chaerin smiled as she looked lovingly at Minnie.

After a while, they heard Luhan and Sehun causing quite a commotion, when they looked back... they saw the two pushing each other until they fell into the water causing a big splash.

"Mommy... I want to join Sehun appa over there!" Minnie stated as he pulled on Bom's arm

"Minnie... that's deep water... it's dangerous over there!" Bom stated

"No... it's okay... I'll hold her... if that's okay with you?" Luhan smiled as he slowly freed Minnie from her floaters

Bom nodded and smiled and looked at her daughter who was enjoying all the attention she was getting.

"Luhan-ssi seems to like kids... you both are so ready!" Bom stated while nudging Chaerin who blushed again.

"Unnie... we are working on it... don't worry... and if we ever have one... I'd like for you to become the godmother!" Chaerin stated shyly.

Then after awhile, Mr. Oh also stepped out wearing his board shorts, revealing a strong and fit physique despite his age.

"Omo! Mr. Oh... you look so fit!" Bom stated

"Ahehehehehehe... I take working out seriously... unlike my two lazy sons!" Mr. Oh stated as he sat beside Bom and join the two ladies dipping their legs in the pool.

"Appa... are you sure you are okay?" Chaerin asked with a worried face

"Why? What's wrong?" Bom asked curiously

"I am fine... I finished drinking medicine after lunch" Mr. Oh waved his hand and dipped in the pool.

"What's wrong?" Bom asked again

"Appa here has high blood pressure... he is not to take too much strenuous activities... and not to eat too much food! In fact, he has eaten much of what was allowed in his daily diet!" Chaerin stated worriedly

"Ahjusshi... you shouldn't do that and follow your doctor's orders!" Bom stated looking at Mr. Oh

"My body is more fit than those two... I am fine... as long as I drink my medicines I am fine!" Mr. Oh stated as he pulled down the two ladies into the pull.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two ladies screamed as they went into the water.

"Appa!" Chaerin stated as she emerged from the water.

The whole afternoon was spent enjoying in the pool... Minnie seemed so energetic and active... she has already worned down both Mr. Oh and Luhan's energy... Sehun was the only one playing with her in the pool.

"Yah... I am tired and my hands are all wrinkly... I have to get out now!" Luhan stated as Chaerin handed him his towel.

"Yah hyung... stop making excuses and just tell the truth... you are getting old already!!!" Sehun teased as he continued to play with Minnie together with Bom.

"They look like a happy family, don't they?" Mr. Oh stated as he sat on a chair while sipping some hot coffee.

"Yeah... he grew up alright appa! Sure there is still your love-hate relationship... but he grew up alright!" Luhan uttered