Everyone was looking at the sight with such disbelief, even Sehun was left awestruck.

I saw Sehun and Luhan hug each other as Sehun pecked the cheek of I presume his sister in law... Lee Chaerin.

Luhan and Chaerin walked towards me first and greeted me. Luhan smiled and bowed as I did the same as Chaerin treated me as a long time friend and hugged me tightly, welcoming me with open arms.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Annyeonghaseyo!" everyone exchanged greetings and smiles as Mr. Oh grabbed Minnie's attention all to himself.

"Minnie... meet Uncle Luhan and Aunt Chaerin." Sehun called out, Minnie immediately ran towards SEhun and clung to his leg hiding behind him, acting a bit shy towards the new faces.

"Minnie... Uncle Luhan is Sehun's hyung... and Aunt Chaerin is Uncle Luhan's wife...say hello to them." Bom smiled as she encourage the little one to greet the two.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Park Minnie-imnida... please take care of me." Minnie uttered in the cutest way possible which melted every apprehension and awkward atmosphere present, if there was any.

"Ok... c'mon, let's head to the garden, lunch is served there." Mr. Oh called out as he tried to pat SEhun's back, to which the younger one just ignored as Sehun walked towards Bom.

When they arrived at the garden, Minnie was fascinated with the huge swimming pool.

"Mommy! Minnie swim... I want to swim! Water! Water!" Minnie was pulling Bom towards the water.

"Honey... we didn't bring any wet suit for you... I'm sorry little one, we can't!" Bom frowned as she saw Minnie's defeated posture.

"Don't worry about it, I'll ask one of my assistants to buy some while we eat... Minnie-ah... you have to be a good girl and eat okay so that your mom can allow you to swim... arasso?" Mr. Oh stated in a childlike tone as Minnie jumped for joy and squealed in excitement.

"Um, Mr. OH... I don't think that's necessary...I mean it's okay... not to buy..." BOm tried to reason with Mr. Oh but he just smiled and said it was okay.

"Okay... Minnie... let us just eat first and then you can swim... is that a deal? Pinky?! Nosey!" Bom smiled as they both rubbed their noses together to seal their promise to each other.

While eating their lunch, everyone's attention was on Minnie, even Luhan and Chaerin had fallen into Minnie's charms... she wasn't a picky eater, whatever was given to her on her plate, she tastes it and finishes it.

Bom was happy to see that Minnie wasn't shy around them and was her usual self.

Little did Bom know, but the whole time they were having lunch, Luhan was nudging Sehun towards Bom, to serve her some food, drinks and dessert. Sehun was a bit shy, to which Chaerin laughed at it and was noticed by Mr. Oh to which he just shook his head and uttered...

"Is that only what my son is capable of doing... aigoo..." Mr. Oh uttered with a hint of tease in his voice.

Sehun just remained quiet, slowly blushing... and then Minnie started her question and answer portion.

"Harabeoji... why is your skin like that... it looks old..." Minnie stated while running her little hands along Mr. Oh's left arm.

"Aigoo... I am old Minnie-ah... and I am getting older... and these two sons of mine haven't given me any grandchildren as cute as you..." Mr. Oh playfully answered as he looked at Luhan and Chaerin's direction.

"Arasso... arasso... appa... we will work on it!" Luhan scratched the back of his head as he jokingly escorted Chaerin up.

"What now?! Yah!" Chaerin lightly hit his husband as she turned a bit red on her cheeks, Sehun laughed out loud at her reaction.