#1

So I got tagged by Autumn-Angel
So, here is is:
1) You have to post the rules.
2) You have to take 13 people.
3) They have to answer 13 questions about themselves, I need to make questions they will answer.
4) Tag backs are allowed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1) Do you have any siblings? If so, what is your relationship with him/her/them? Yes I do, 2 brothers. One older, one younger.
2) Do you sleep with socks on? Yes.
3) Hot-headed or Level-headed? I'd say it depends on if I drink enough water. Not really sure.
4) If you could see a therapist for free, would you? Nahh... I got a musketeer group and they have me. :)
5) Describe your best friend.
Okayyyy!!!! She's an introvert, indifferent, Taylor Swift and Phan af, sarcastic (i love it), independent, very super smart and logical, tall, strawberry blonde, her aesthetic is emo rn, heterosexual/demiromantic, an internet girl. She's just wow. 😍 She's a beautiful person. She's an endless page turner, like there is always more and more surprising and interesting things you learn about her, she's adorable (in my opinion), so funny. She is amazing, and special. I wish she could see herself like I do, ugh I love her soo much.
6) introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
7) Can you dance? I was forced to dance when I was younger, and I was like wtf why. Like do you want your eyes to bleed?? Jk. Umm... hopefully.
8) Do you care too much or not enough about other people? Depends on who the person is, like my little brother, idgaf about his church statues and injuries. Or like my classmate person, idgaf if he starts to cry, there's a reason to that. As of my my bff, and my fav cousins, a little too much. I constantly worry throughout each day, and when they are sick I have a freak out cry time.
9) Do you want kids? If so, how many? I wanna take care of kids, I wanna see kids grow up and teach them things my parents don't understand. but I don't think I can have them. I don't have enough faith in myself. Less than 4 if my partner wants kids.
10) Do you watch anime? If so, what's your favorite? SAO- Sword Art Online
11) How many genders are there? More than 2 gender identies. There are infinity numbers of genders (great grammer eddie) You can be whoever you want.
12) Plan ahead for the future or have a quarter life crisis every time you hear the words 'family, kids, job, university, or marriage'? Don't I already, given a certain situation. Ha jk. Um... plan ahead, but i don't do that irl so...
13) What are the best kinds of shoes?
That's a matter of opinion. Whatever kind you like, I'm a tennis shoes person.
-------------------------------------------------------------
People of my choice who are forced to do this:
RiEnca17
RockingMordor24-7
noodled-
thelion_
unknownlivingjumper
edengirl2634
koala16baske
northernxwinds
smiley837
MystTheNerd
GandalfTheDude1
WerewolvesAreLife3
Autumn-Angel

You 13 gotta answer these. And do the same thing.
1) What was the most recent text you sent?
2) What was the most recent song you listened to?
3) What do you wanna be when you grow up?
4) How many crushes have you had in your life so far?
5) Fanfiction or Youtube?
6) Can you swim?
7) If you had two lives, who would you like to be in the second. (Like making up your own character of any fictional make believe quality)
8) What is your shoe size?
9) What is your scariest dream?
10) Who would you vote for president?
11) If you could get any tattoo, piercing, hair dye, etc..... What would you get?
12) If the purge was real, what would you do?
13) What if one night Slenderman appears in your house to have a cup of tea with you, what would you do?