Reverse harem

Not sure anyone will care, but my friend is writing this story for me and I am posting it.  It's called Misplaced. It's going to be really good so try it out.

Girl travels to another world. I'm imagining it as deserting/ egyptish(like red river) setting. She is found by a traveling group, one of which is a guy who is one of her "mates". ( I put it in quotes because I mean they belong with each other in a magical/ romantic sense but aren't necessarily called mates. Problem is, she doesn't understand the language.

The group ( of entertainers?) are traveling to a city. The guy(I'm going to call him Shiki but it can be changed) is going there to meet with the rest of his group. Although I imagine them with the same /similar relationships with each other as they will with the girl(romantic, magical). Also, when they meet its not like sparks or the normal werewolf reaction, but more of it just feeling right. Anyway, while traveling, Shiki starts teaching her the language.
When they finally arrive at the city, she's asleep and Shiki just brings her with him to his house where he lives with his life partners/ lovers / parabatis (though that word isn't very accurate).
She wakes up in a bed with everyone and the guy in front of her (or behind her) thinks she is Shiki who is on the other side of her. When she tries to get up The guy (north) pulls her closer and starts nuzzling/kissing her neck, say something along the lines of "morning (nickname for Shiki)". She doesn't understand what he said and has been frozen since he started kissing /nuzzling her neck. Then either she unfreezes or Simone else on the bed says something drawing their (her and norths) attention to the other people on the bed. Some time after that she asks what the nickname was/ what the guy said.
By the way, a romantic relationship isn't needed between the boys, but I still think they need to be close on a level greater than best friends.