Chapter Three

Hey guys!!! If you just came wondering what happened: Clarke finds a note from his dead lover, Katherine. Is she back from the dead? Read & find out what happens! <3

This is unbelievable. She's back. I think silently. It's past midnight now, and I just can not sleep. Something's bugging me... I just can't put my finger on it-

"Clarke!!!" I get up from my comfortable bed and look around. I'm having auditory hallucinations. Or who would be calling me this late in my bedroom? I'm not blind...

Oh, it's not like Marshmallow started talking out of nowhere. I turn the lights on and get a closer look of Marshmallow. He's staring at me just the same. "Have you started talking...?" I whisper. She just gives a careless meow and goes back to sleep. I shake my head and hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Boo." I yelp and turn around. Oh god... This is not happening, this is NOT happening...

"Katherine?" I speak barely audible. The ghost nods gives a sheepish grin. "Pinch me, I'm having nightmares again." She laughs and I turn pale. That's Katherine's laugh. What is going on?! "If that's really you, tell me what happened the day you know.. um.. you died."

Her face pales. Oh, well she's a ghost. How paler can she get? Suddenly she clasps both my hands in hers and gives me a kiss. On the lips. With her lips. I'm going crazy- how else will she be kissing me, with her foot?? "You're a ghost, how are you kissing me?" I ask staring into her soulless eyes.

"People think ghosts can go through anything," Her grip on my hand tightens. "But we make the decision." I nod and I can feel her warmth. "Ghosts have the same exact memories from before they die, right?" I say quietly. She nods. "I'd never forget you, Clarke. You're my everything and you always will be my everything. I know we only met for a few days, but the moment I saw you, I swear, I felt our souls and hearts connect to each other."

I almost cry at her soothing words. She didn't forget me. She cares about me. She loves me. She gives my hand a final pat before vanishing through the wall. I pinch myself- hard, and yep. I'm not dreaming.

"Clarke? Is everything alright?" I hear my dad say from the other room. "Yeah dad, just a dream. Night." I shut the light off and drift off to sleep.

Fortunately, even though I'm about to wake, I replay Katherine's words. They make me feel safe, and I sleep for another hour or so. I love you, Katherine. It's all I manage before I go to a deep sleep.

Yes, a short chapter. I'm sorry, guys!!! But I just couldn't wait for you to read this!!! <3 <3 <3