Off with their Heads!

"The Queen of Hearts?" Maka curiously asked.

"That's right," He replied, his hat sliding to the left a bit.

"Where does she reside?"

"In the castle, of course. ♪" He chuckled.

"Cheshire, we're leaving. We need to go to the castle," Maka said to the Cat.

She grinned and giggled, "Who says I have to go with you?"

Maka growled in annoyance, "I say. Now let's go!" She then proceeds to grab Chaos by the back of her shirt and drag her out of the chair.

"Hey, hey.. Calm down little girl. I'm just fucking with you."

Maka growls at the comment, then drops her. Chaos quickly gets to her feet, brushing herself off "Alright..," she rubs her face "lets go."

~Time skip, brought to you by Andy Biersack~

A (very) huge castle stood towering above them, decorated with golden and black hearts. Maka's jaw dropped "Is this the Queen of Hearts' castle?!"

Chaos nodded "Why, of course! She's the richest in the entire country!" She tilted her head, chuckling a bit "Well, besides the Hatter, of course."

Maka continued staring in amazement at the huge castle.

That is, until an annoying voice broke in "Hey!! You there!" It yelled.

The Cat grumbled, "Not this guy again.."

Maka tilted her head, about to question her, until the person came into sight. At first, all she saw was blue, but then they appeared right in front of her.

"Who are you, and what is your business here?!" The blue haired boy yelled.

Maka sweatdropped 'Black★Star..'

The Cat irked "One, it's me. Cheshire Cat. She is simply my.. acquaintance."

The boy tilted his head, lip curling "Is that so? Well, even with you here, Cheshire, the chance of you getting into the castle is low. Or do you not remember what happened at the Tea Party at the Hatter's recently?"

The Cat huffed "I told you. It was an accident."

The boy's lip curled further "The Queen doesn't seem to think that. Too bad for you."

Chaos growled, her tail bushing out as she hissed. A soft voice broke in, "One, will you kindly stop irritating Chesh? Please?"

The blue haired boy huffed "Fine. I apologize for my crude actions, Two."

The voice came into view, standing next to the boy now. She smiled softly "I apologize for One. He can be quite... annoying, at times."

Maka sweatdropped 'Tsubaki. Of course. Even in this world, she has to deal with Black★Star.'

Tsubaki tilted her head towards the castle "Now then.. Shall we go into the Castle?"

One looked annoyed at that, but said nothing.

The Cat nodded "Why, of course. I would love to see how the Queen is doing. And for her to meet my friend here."

Tsubaki simply nodded and began walking away "Please follow me."

As the four walked along towards the huge doors of the castle, Maka examined Black★Star and Tsubaki carefully, noting that they both were wearing black with the numbers they called each other encrusted on the edges in gold with a few hearts here and there.

Tsubaki suddenly called out, "Open the doors!"

Two voices replied in unison, "Of course, my lady." They took a few steps forward and began pushing open the large doors.