Is This What I Want?

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Alright. But you better bring him back because Millie's gonna wonder where he went. Bring him back in time for play time." Geoff commanded and walked out if the room.

"Ok Gavin. Let’s go to my place, I have a shit load of games we could play." I suggested.

"Oh top!" He snatched his phone off of his desk and jumped out of his chair and ran into the parking lot leaving me in the room with Ray, Jack and Ryan.

"Good luck, man." Jack said. "You're going to need it."

"Haha, right. Thanks." I walked toward Ray and tapped him on the shoulder and he slowly turned to me. "I'll talk to you later, Ray. See 'ya."

Ray nodded and went back to his editing and I walked out of the office. I know he was pissed at me for going off with Gavin but that was ok. He was the one being moody. I walk out to find Gavin sitting on the pavement next to my car, Indian-style, swaying back and forth. His face lit up when he saw me walking toward the car. He hopped up and already had his hand on the handle. I unlocked the car and as soon as he heard the unlock he opened the door and sat down and buckled. "Hurry up, Michael! I've been waiting for like 5 hours!!" He exclaimed.

I sat down in the car and had just about put my key in the ignition when Gavin spoke again, "Can we get ice cream?" I started the car and looked over at his smiling face.

"Ice cream? Really?" I asked and resumed backing out of the parking spot.

"Oh please, Mi-cool!! I really want ice cream!!" He begged while he tugged on my arm and shot the puppy-dog face at me.

"You are the most childish man ever." And I love you. I know we just met but I love you. I've never loved a guy like this but I know what I'm feeling is right. But I'm worried that yo-

"So are we getting ice cream or not, Michael?!" Gavin broke my conversation that I was saying in my head. I shook my head slightly to try to focus on my driving.

"Yeah. Of course we're getting ice cream." I replied and Gavin leaned even further toward me and wrapped his arms awkwardly around me.

"Oh thank you, Mi-cool!!"

                  ***

After Gavin and I got our ice cream we back to my place to play some video games. We played for a few hours and Gavin suggested and idea, "Hey, Michael. I wanna go somewhere."

I looked over at him, "Where? I JUST got you ice cream! Where could you possible want me to drive you now?"

"It's a cool place that I saw when I first arrived in Texas. You'll like it!"

"Fine." I sighed. He and I went back to my car and he gave me directions to small, empty field.

Gavin hopped out of the car and closed the door and jumped on the hood. He looked through the windshield at me and smiled.

I opened the door, "Gavin, what the fuck are you doing?"

"HOP ON WITH ME!!" He said scooting over to make room for me.

I sighed a slight chuckle and hoped on it and laid my back on the windshield allowing Gavin to cuddle up next to me.

He scooted up farther up so he was taller than me and he wrapped his left arm around my body and brought me closer. My heart started beating faster as I curled into his side, my head resting on his shoulder. Our morning hugs, and our kiss, were the most we ever touched, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed every bit of this, knowing it wouldn't last forever. I listened to his heartbeat, breathed in his clean scent and memorized the way my body felt pressed up against his. I could hear his heartbeat pick up when I rested my hand on his chest.